• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which 4th gen evolution shocked you most?

Rex911

Mightyena FTW!
Porygon-Z and Tangrowth shocked me BIG time!

Yonowaru in Chaos

gaspard de la nuit
I don't remember, but I definitely remember some of them did.

Togekiss shocked me a bit, and I HATED its design. But now, meh its alright...

treespyro

Vintage much?
Dusknoir was wierd and unexpected

Roserade: i kind of hated it but now it is cool

Schiz

Gallade . . .

ShinyPalkia

For me, I think it was Gallade, because Psychic/Fighting combo was so odd.

Also, Gallade isn't as cute as the others (Ralts, Kirlia and Gardevoir).

aerisLana

i cannot believe
Mmm... I guess most of the Kanto & Johto Pokemon that were given an evolution in 4th gen. Rhypherior (right spelling?) was the one that shocked me the most, because I don't see any resemblance at all from Rhydon. (except for its drill)

Rex911

Mightyena FTW!
Mmm... I guess most of the Kanto & Johto Pokemon that were given an evolution in 4th gen. Rhypherior (right spelling?) was the one that shocked me the most, because I don't see any resemblance at all from Rhydon. (except for its drill)

Well Rhydon was kinda A attacker/wall so they just made it focus on that I guess

Last edited:

black_webs

Agreed found it to be an ugly evo for an awesome pokemon. Ambipom slightly shocked me, it took me awhile to like its design.