• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which 4th gen evolution shocked you most?

Rex911

Mightyena FTW!
Agreed found it to be an ugly evo for an awesome pokemon. Ambipom slightly shocked me, it took me awhile to like its design.

Yeah two tails didn't make to much sence

buttbug

Zephyr Trainer
Porygon-Z... Didn't expect a Pokemon to have to be traded twice in order to get to it's final evolution ^^

Nectric

Yanmega was needed
But i agree that Magnezone shouldn't look like a UFO lol

the first time I set eyes on Garchomp I was like ... (O.O) ...now thats a dragon pokemon people should fear and when I saw it in the cartoon series I was still stunned that Garchomp's performance that just blew me away.
So yeah my big shock was Garchomp and now i've got about 5 of them lol

Lottie

Ff Muffin to you...
I arent sure if Glalie was always about - but to me it looks like a football with a mouth and horns... o_O

SudovVoOdO

The afro is powerful
most of them
Tangela, like WTF!!
lickytung, HUH???
Magmar, they made it like a retired pokémon
no comment on Porygon's evo, porygon 2 was already useless..
why the hell give Rhydon an evo?

Lostelle

vicious opportunist
I wasn't really shocked, but I was pleased to see two new Eevee evolutions.

Rex911

Mightyena FTW!
the first time I set eyes on Garchomp I was like ... (O.O) ...now thats a dragon pokemon people should fear and when I saw it in the cartoon series I was still stunned that Garchomp's performance that just blew me away.
So yeah my big shock was Garchomp and now i've got about 5 of them lol

LOL *pets Garchomp*

Rex911

Mightyena FTW!
most of them
Tangela, like WTF!!
lickytung, HUH???
Magmar, they made it like a retired pokémon
no comment on Porygon's evo, porygon 2 was already useless..
why the hell give Rhydon an evo?

So you hated pretty much hate the whole 4th gen is that what i'm hearing?

RICH

i thought that magmortar was a good idea but i hated the look of it and togekiss was just a waste of space

I was sur[rised to see a bigger badder evolution for Rhydon being already big and bad but it is cool though.