• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which 4th gen pkmn is the ugliest and why?

Who's the ugliest Pokemon?

• Purugly

Votes: 213 35.0%
  • Palkia

Votes: 46 7.6%
  • Probopass

Votes: 187 30.7%
  • Bibarel

Votes: 145 23.8%
  • None above

Votes: 140 23.0%

• Total voters

DrewsBiggestFangirl

Drew's Luver!!!
There are a lot of ugly ones. Bibarel looks like a stupid pokemon, the new evolutions (probopass, yanmega, magnezone, etc.) are ugly, and Purugly, well, DUH! It's name even describes it ugliness!! Some of the 4th generation pokemon are cute (like budew!) and some are cool looking (like dialga) and the starters and their evolutions rock (especially chimchar) but a lot of them look weird.

Darkballpower

Pur and ugly is my No.1 hated pokemon.No.2 Bibarel

delibirdy

Me cannot believe what some of you posted.
you call carnivne ugly and lickilicky
the ugliest is bibarel and purugly and probopass

Yoki

I must say... Probopass, too much facial hair and in second place -Drum plays- Purugly -.-;

Larry

probopass is basically a nosepass with an added mustache, a hat, and is bigger.

Think Togepi

Here I Am.
I think Grotle is ugly. Purugly is much cuter that Grotle!
I would bang Purugly, but Grotle? Just claw my eyes out why dontcha.

kochoupink

butts lol
The first time I saw a toxicroak, I said, "that is the ugliest thing I have ever seen in my life." It's just so. . .nasty-looking. Purugly cannot begin to compare.
;454; <---- I mean, look at it.

Think Togepi

Here I Am.
I also think Turtwig is ugly.

And I dont understand why you people hate Purugly.. D:
I love fat cats. :D