• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which 4th gen pkmn is the ugliest and why?

Who's the ugliest Pokemon?

• Purugly

Votes: 213 35.0%
  • Palkia

Votes: 46 7.6%
  • Probopass

Votes: 187 30.7%
  • Bibarel

Votes: 145 23.8%
  • None above

Votes: 140 23.0%

• Total voters

Devout

Nincada Trainer
Carnivine dont really look good imo.

ghostpokemon

I agree on most of those. At first I really wanted to stab Lickilicky, but I've grown to like it.. somehow.

And Duskull's line was ruined the moment they came up with its evo. They should have kept the reaper look on the other evos, Dusclops and Dusknoir stray too far from what I would have liked to see.. and it's irritating how the item needed is a 'reaper cloth'. Why? So it can evolve into a weird clay looking thing?

i think the clothes are the reaper cloth look at the new clothes come on and i prefer dusclops over dusknoir though for some strange reason

May's brother

Now to the Maxtreme!
omg, don't even get me started. Seriously, the first time I went to check the sprites of the new pokemon, I was.. it was a mix of sickness, depression and disapproval.
I can live with most of them now, but the ones I absolutely cannot stand are Probopass (surprise), Kricketune, Rhyperior, Spiritomb, Magmortar, Lopunny.. the Burmys are pretty crappy too. Not to mention Darkrai and Shaymin (honestly, they still look like fakes to me).

On a side note, Lugia Knight: it's funny/ironic how you're a proud anti-cloner and yet posted the same thing like 5 times, haha

did you dare critisise the cute and cuddly Burmy? For shame! >=(
OK I didn't really mean that, But Burmy is one of my top ten favourites.

Although I would agree with most that Probopass is circus ugly and is probably related to Mr Potato man somehow, I kind of like it, not for its appearance, although I must say it is-Unique.

I don't think Spiratomb is ugly either, more or so cuteish, trying to be scary. Its cry creeps my friend out. He hates the fact I trained mine to level 100 and put it in my battling team.

I even traded him a baby one when he went to get a drink. ;) He still hasn't bothered to check the OT.

hawaiian ale

zapdos master hoo ra
What Pokemon Need A Mustache And A Rock Pokemon 2 Geeze Cum On Now

Mumage

Probopass is just the weirdest thing ever, i dont know how they came up with it, not that I want to know why..

KetchupO

tωisted
Bastiodon, Probopass, Dialga, Heatran and of course Purugly.

palkia1

Palkia Lover
Mine is Lickilicky. It looks hideous. I don't know what Gamefreak were doing when they designed that thing. Probopass is pretty good as is Dialga/Palkia. Heatran looks pretty ugly and so does Purugly.

Bastiodon or ... Toxicroak. Oh, and Palkia's not ugly, just awesome looking.

VaUgHaNy86

ThE FalLeN AnGeL
ive gotta say mr potato head (probopass) in all honesty nintendo musta been extremely drunk when they thought that that would make a good pokemon

Wifi Kid11

Purugly. Needs to go on a weight loss diet or something. and it sucks in battle because its thinking this:

ugh... need energy... need Big MAC!!! ( then it sneaks a hot dog )
seriously, who would want that thing? i can understand team galactic because they're ugly too... and they need to get new hair style tastes.

the cutest is Mime Jr. why? cause of its hawaiin dance ^.^

bookist

probass he looks weird with nosehair

Espeon's Jewl

likes pie
I'm saying rhyperior... only because it's soooo scary. 0~0
I have nightmares about it.

*hides under bed*

Nomytaker

The Deadman
Probopass, then again never like Nosepass.

loof

It's Sunyshore.
You know it's called Purugly, what did you expect? I think Bibarel is the ugliest, every time I see one I use my most precious PP to nuke it from orbit.

palkia1

Palkia Lover
Frankly i'm astonished Lickilicky isn't up there. That is the most hideous Pokemon in existence. Purugly is very ugly as well. I actually think Bibarel, Probopass and Palkia look great. Liclkilicky and Purugly are the only 4th gen Pokemon i consider ugly.