• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which 4th gen pkmn is the ugliest and why?

Who's the ugliest Pokemon?

• Purugly

Votes: 213 35.0%
  • Palkia

Votes: 46 7.6%
  • Probopass

Votes: 187 30.7%
  • Bibarel

Votes: 145 23.8%
  • None above

Votes: 140 23.0%

• Total voters

Clash

He's Back!
Basicly all you do here is name what you think is the 4th gen pkmn is the ugliest and why. I think abipom is the ugliest because it has really bad wrinkles. It should use some olay face cream or at least have plastic surgery.

Oh yea, NO SPAMMING

..::piplup194;393;::..

Your mum has wrinkles.

All Pokemon are beautiful in my eyes. Except Purugly. That can die.

Zig

Growl
probopass is really funny. doesn't anyone have any humor here?

1. Purugly (that beautyful glameow is so messed up when it evolves)
2. Rhyperior
3. Shellos & gastrodon

Lone--Wanderer

...is a hack.
Why does everybody hate Purugly? It's cute.

:3

Now Magmortar and Electivire...those are second ugliest only to Dialga. Seriously, people, Dialga is just about the ugliest Pokemon ever created.

Weatherguy

Peek-a-boo
yanmega is the absolute worst imo....y did they have to do that to poor little yanma? what did it ever do to deserve such a horrible fate

Ichi

swagswagswagswagswag
I don't know why people hate on Ambipom, it's cute ^.^

Ugliest pokemon:
Ryperior, Purugly, Tangrowth, Magmortar, Heatran, Bastiodon, Bronzor(wtf a bottle cap?!), Bronzong(wtf a bell?!), Toxicroak, Skorupi, Drapion, Froslass, and Gliscor.

Kaim_Fabuyashi

Prepare Yourself
Has anyone said Lickylicky yet?

~Kaim

Reco-Red

I didn't really think there was too much ugly Pokemon. There is Purugly, but ugly is quite literally written all over it.

Spock

Live Long & Prosper
Toxicroak, hands down. Probopass is too cool to be ugly, and Purugly is kinda cute. Like Garfield.

Blu-Bone

Mac Pro b tha clique
In my eyes tha ugliest is Magmortar

I personally think magmortar is fat, so ima say he is the ugliest, they could have made him look so much tighter then they made him look, i think they got lazy wit em

Pachirisu

<- He want da cookie
For me its Chimchar and its evos hands down. I despise Chimchar so much. Every gen I have chosen the fire starter but this gen the fire starter despises me. Good thing they made Piplup. But Chimchar is just so hideous.

Princess Reina

lalala....
I know everyone has own opinion and taste but ...... I cant belive, some people actually called Shellos and Gastrodon ugly. They are so cute, very cute :( Shellos looks like a mini Lapras and Gastrodon has so sweet-looking face.

*Picachu&Pichu*

<- I want my milky!
The ugliest Pokemon are: ;432; (like some other people said, "pure ugly"), ;349; (It needs to be given beauty to evolve), female ;476; I have one :D (A girl with a huge mustache is a little disturbing).

Overwhelming_Latias

I find Floatzel and Rampardos to be pretty ugly looking, moreso from the back.

Their previous incarnations are quite cute, particularly Buizel, but once they evolve, bleargh. I think you'll see where I'm coming from if you check out their 'behind' sprites.

-OL