• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which 4th generation character do you have a crush on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Argon

Banned

Super Gullwing

Team Skull Mom
I like Roark, and I loooove Saturn <3
And I think I like this new guy, Nejiki... he's pretty cool too.

SacredSwampert

Herd u liek Pygola?
Flannery, Gardenia, Candice, Marley, Saturn and May be my turn-ons
May is just LOVE :3

MorseCoder

Pokemon Champion
Daira, Dawn, Cythina are teh hottest. Oh and The Ice type Gym Leader.
Sinnoh is where the hot chicks are I wouldn't mind living there

Dawn I say is the same age as the main character 10 or 11 or 12 because all the main ppl Dawn Lucas and Rival are the same age.

Also Cythina I think is 17-20

Yeah. Daria is HOT. First time I saw here, I was. wow.

Same with Dawn and Cynthia. And the ice type? Candice. She Looks like a kid though.

DanChimchar

Friends are Diamonds
Yeah. Daria is HOT. First time I saw here, I was. wow.

Same with Dawn and Cynthia. And the ice type? Candice. She Looks like a kid though.

I think Candice looks more Teen to me IMO so yep. So yeah 4th Gen has the hottest girls Maybe 5th gen will be more hotter lol jk.

VioletMeira

EevelutionEnthusiast
Riley. The guy who gives you a Riolu.

But maybe Volkner or Lucian. I like my men sharply dressed, ftw.

Cynthia is really pretty, though. She almost reminds me of Lorelei...

DanChimchar

Friends are Diamonds

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
i see this tread is still active:3

i don't have crushes on gamecharacters myself, somebody would be very jaleous if i was
and that can be dangerous.

A-Burrito

<-- Favourite Shiny
cynthia dawn & may are alright, but i dont have a crush on them or anything, they are just pixels & drawings

TrainerxDiana

I know it's not a crush, I really don't have one... But I'll tell you, I look a decent amount like Candice so I kind of like her. o_o;

TurtwigFan1

burning it down
I love Cynthia, MARS, Jupiter, Gardenia, Candice, Maylene, Keito, Daria and Dawn. They are all really pretty and I would love to go out with them! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.