• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which 5-Pokemon Team was the best (strongest, coolest, best-suited, up to you):)

Who Has the best 6-Pokemon Team

• Lorelei (initial)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bruno (initial)

• Agatha (initial)

• Lance (initial)

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Brock (rematch)

• Misty (rematch)

• Lt. Surge (rematch)

• Erika (rematch)

• Koga (rematch)

• Sabrina (rematch) / Blaine (rematch) - please specify which in comment

• Total voters

Lord Godwin

The Lord of Darkness
Which 5-Pokemon Team was the best (strongest, coolest, best-suited, up to you):)

Nyter

Island Challenger
Oh definitely Elite Four Lance (Initial)... I like that they remade so that there isn't repetitive use of the same Pokemon like they did in Red/Blue using Dragonite twice and Dragonair.

They subbed in Seadra which is a nod to its Dex classification as the Dragon Pokemon and that it evolves into Kingdra.

Lance's team is not really entirely made up of Dragon type Pokemon as Gen. 1 only really had one line, thus forcing Lance to have a very varied team in terms of types.

Lance has a very strong ace in Dragonite and they others in his team suit him well. And I know this is just the 5 team but His Alolan Exeggutor, Gyarados and Mega Charizard X deserve an honorable mention.

Lord Godwin

The Lord of Darkness
Oh definitely Elite Four Lance (Initial)... I like that they remade so that there isn't repetitive use of the same Pokemon like they did in Red/Blue using Dragonite twice and Dragonair.

They subbed in Seadra which is a nod to its Dex classification as the Dragon Pokemon and that it evolves into Kingdra.

Lance's team is not really entirely made up of Dragon type Pokemon as Gen. 1 only really had one line, thus forcing Lance to have a very varied team in terms of types.

Lance has a very strong ace in Dragonite and they others in his team suit him well. And I know this is just the 5 team but His Alolan Exeggutor, Gyarados and Mega Charizard X deserve an honorable mention.
Thanks for the input:)

You can vote for Lance rematch Team here:

What I loved in Let's go are the new Teams with hardly any repeats:)

The only offender here is Agatha with 2 Gengar. She should've had one (not the Ace one) replaced with Ninetales or Hypno:)