• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which activities can Ash and Gou do in the regions?

• Thread starter Deleted member 384931
  • Start date

MidnightMelody

Hopeful for Gen 8
The biggest stretch there is the SM spoiler since it would require him to age by default.
Abu went from being single to getting a wife and and having kids meanwhile Bart is still 10 so it is not crazy. Unless Gou is the child from the future but the anime would not being that daring....unless...

Ubermuk

Sticky & Sweet
In Galar, they can do anything please. Ash catch a Galar Pokémon.

If the 2nd Galar episode is any hint of what's to come in Galar I think that we'll see Ash meet more Dynamax'd Pokemon when he returns to Galar and also some more Gigantamax'd Pokemon too.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
Abu went from being single to getting a wife and and having kids meanwhile Bart is still 10 so it is not crazy. Unless Gou is the child from the future but the anime would not being that daring....unless...
Unlike the Simpsons, Pokemon doesn't run on Negative Continuity.

TheWanderingMist

MidnightMelody

Hopeful for Gen 8
It means there's no magical reset at the end of every episode that puts things back to normal.
The Simpsons doesn't do that either. Things that change end up staying. Like Spider Pig for example stayed from the movie into the series or the Skinner X Edna thing. Only thing that was one time was that fake Skinner episode and that was mostly due to fans hating it

Red and Blue

At best Kukui and Burnet's child will be a newborn by the time Ash returns to Hoenn.

TheWanderingMist

The Simpsons doesn't do that either. Things that change end up staying. Like Spider Pig for example stayed from the movie into the series or the Skinner X Edna thing. Only thing that was one time was that fake Skinner episode and that was mostly due to fans hating it
Snake never stays in jail, Cletus has new kids every time he shows up, any time Homer gets fired he's back at the nuclear plant by the next episode, etc.

MidnightMelody

Hopeful for Gen 8
Snake never stays in jail, Cletus has new kids every time he shows up, any time Homer gets fired he's back at the nuclear plant by the next episode, etc.
I'm talking about major plot points not random stuff. Also by your logic why does TR know where Ash is after being blasted off. Logic doesn't need to apply

U.N. Owen

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...
I'm talking about major plot points not random stuff. Also by your logic why does TR know where Ash is after being blasted off. Logic doesn't need to apply
The Tv Tropes page does a better job at explaining the concept of Negative Continuity: https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/NegativeContinuity

As for actual events, I'm still waiting for the day where the anime does a full on biology lesson on the pokemon Go catches. I don't care if the science is bs. I teach people to cut open animals for a living, dammit. I want to see bs biology.

TheWanderingMist

The Tv Tropes page does a better job at explaining the concept of Negative Continuity: https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/NegativeContinuity

As for actual events, I'm still waiting for the day where the anime does a full on biology lesson on the pokemon Go catches. I don't care if the science is bs. I teach people to cut open animals for a living, dammit. I want to see bs biology.
I didn't want to trap another soul there, but I suppose it had to be done.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Pokegirl Fan~ said:
Id like another Hearthome tag battle tournament as long as their are references to the one from DP.

I think that another mini tournament is likely given that we just had one, and I feel like the writers are more inclined to show small tournaments in this saga overall. Satoshi and Gou teaming up would be nice, although I'd probably enjoy them forming tag teams with new characters even more if it means that we'll get some interesting interactions.

MidnightMelody

Hopeful for Gen 8
One thing I like is how it feels like an actual fluid world. Compared to the older series it doesn't seem as....generic? Might not be the word I am looking for though

MidnightMelody

Hopeful for Gen 8
Great ideas in this thread. But you know, I'd wish that we'd have gotten this kind of series in gen 20 or something cause it will get old and repetitive at some point with just 8 regions
We would all be dead...or living like the Golden Girls...Actually life like the Golden Girls but with a house of pokemon fans could be a good fun way to make being old fun.

TheWanderingMist

We would all be dead...or living like the Golden Girls...Actually life like the Golden Girls but with a house of pokemon fans could be a good fun way to make being old fun.
Pokemon has only been going for 23 years, and we're already on Gen VIII, so in another 23, we'll be at Gen XVI. Gen XX would only be another 12 years away, and that only puts me at late 50s-early 60s. Also I don't plan on dying.