• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which Alola Starter Is Your Favorite Based On The First Stage Only?

Which Alola Starter Is Your Favorite Based On The First Stage Only?

• Rowlet

Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Litten

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Popplio

Votes: 5 22.7%

• Total voters

Tepig Pignite Emboar 969

I know this has been done before, but I was thinking of making topics and polls of my own on which starter is your favorite based on each form. Now remember, each of you will obviously have opinions on this and I will have mine as well.

So this topic is which of the Alola Starters do you like based on their first stage only? Mine is Litten.

OshyHikari

c l a r i t y
I’m sadly the only Popplio fan here. It was my choice from the moment they were first revealed, and I’ll never understand why people pick on it just because of its nose. The most popular choice (Rowlet) is to me, extremely overrated.

Pokefan_1987

Avid Pokemon TCG Card collector.
Litten. It's cute how a little cat turns into a big wrestler that can tear through any potential intruders.

Last edited:

FloatzieDPPT

playing Version X
Rowlet, purely because I have a Rowlet plushie that I snuggle with when I'm down.

FloatzieDPPT

playing Version X
As cute as I find Popplio, Rowlet's def my fave of the first stages. It's small, round, and friend-shaped.
Popplio and it's evolutionary line suffered from the whole it being too feminine. I for one enjoy Primarina and Popplio but Brionne..
I understand why people dislike the line.

I think Litten and it's evolutionary line is the worst since it doesn't feel natural. The jump from a fire cat to an evil cat wrestler is just jarring for me

Leonhart

Imagineer
Nyabby (Litten) is arguably my favorite Gen VII Starter. I tend to gravitate towards Fire-type Starters in general, so it's not surprising.