• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which Anime do you think is the funniest?

Naruto Uzumaki

Cascade Trainer
Hey Everyone which Anime do you think is the funniest?I think BoBobo is hilarious!I love that show.

I agree with you! Bobobo is hilarious and crazy. Zatch Bell, imo, comes at second because it can also get kinda crazy!

thunderblade12

i dont like bobobo, no offence its just an opinion. and thats the only comedy anime that im aware of. the one piece dub...i hate the edits they make but sometimes its so stupid its funny

alyssa

<3 Cutie;
BoBobo that show is funny that show is crazy

_Goats_

Pool's Closed
It's a tie between Excel Saga and Cromartie High. Nothing compares to them.

intergalactic platypus

Only rescues maidens
I actually found the original Yu Gi Oh! inadvertly funny. When Yami Yugi would spin and point really dramatically then shout something in his overdone voice I couldn't help but laugh

It's a tie between Excel Saga and Cromartie High. Nothing compares to them.

thank you, took words out of me. Golden Boy is the other, the dub one that is.

Not too much on the anime but the manga Ah My goddess make me chuckle an bit and the manga character of Ban Mido make me laugh my ass off.

Spookz

Lumos
No one's mentioned Furi Kuri. How terribly depressing. ._.

FLCL for me. xD