• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which Anime do you think is the funniest?

Comray001

IMMA FIRIN MEH LAZOR
bobobo is hilarious! Also very random at the same time

jeff1624

Squirtle & Cyndaquil
Fullmetal Panic is one of the funniest out there, Too bad it only had 15(I think) episodes.

FMA is funny when they make fun of Ed's Height and whenever Armstrong or Havoc are on screen.

Kabudoom

I don't know if this has already been mentioned but here it goes:

The funniest anime I can think of is Tri-gun all the way. Vash is just too funny. "Inhance suction! Kids try this at home!"

Haven't seen the show? It's a Sci-fi western (quite rare) comedy with a dash of drama (mostly towards the end).

burn fire burn

the fire in me

SOS! Its Not Healthy..

He Say Whaaa...
I would say Ouran High School Host Club and Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi.

Ouran, the members are just nuts as it is. Those damn rich bast*rds!

Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi, is a parody of the popular anime out there, and that was crazy.

I never seen Bo^7, so can't say anything, and I heard others you guys mentioned.

TDD

Move Puppet inc.
Digi charat nyo (the randomness!) / Shin chan

shoujoai-fangirl

Our Lady of Sorrows
Azumanga Daioh

Kamia_Jay

The funniest anime without a doubt is Azumanga Diaoh It is hilarious!

Goth_Guy

Volcano Trainer
AZUMANGA DAIOH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There is not really any questioning that, it is the thing to see if you are a fan of funny anime, but it is kind of older than other comedies.

the Pokeman

Diamond and Pearl
I think I have a lot of funny shows : School Rumble, Gash bell ( japanese zatch bell, I think they modified Zatch too much in english ) Love Hina, Keroro Gunso.

shoujoai-fangirl

Our Lady of Sorrows
Puni Puni Poemy is funny too :3

Veek

Sennen Goroshi! XD
Ouran Highschool Host Club. Wackiest craziest show I've seen to this date. Tamaki is over-dramatic, crazy, dog-esque. The Twins are insane and just evil. Honey is 17, but looks 8, and can beat up just just about anyone. Crazed okamas, Tamaki's mind theater, brilliant.