• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which anime series is your favorite?

Which anime series is your favorite?

• The main series

Votes: 30 73.2%
  • Pokémon Origins

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • Pokémon Generations

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Pokémon Chronicles

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Twilight Wings

• Pokétoon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pokémon Evolutions

• Hisuian Snow

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

DuskAstral

I like the main series the most, because it is the most extensive and you can meet almost all the characters from the games.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Chronicles and OS-DP of the main series

XY and DP

GarchompTheAssassin

Water starter fan
Out of this list it's the main anime by default.

Origins is kind of overrated IMO.

Chronicles falls under the main anime to me (it was enjoyable though and I wish there was more of it).

Haven't seen the others.

(Honorable mentions to the BW2 animated trailer and the Bump of Chicken music video - even though they're not series, they're some of my favorite Pokemon-related media.)

Last edited:

BlueDragonfangirl

Main anime series, my favorites being XY and DP series, skipping Journey’s.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
Main series minus DP, Generations, Twilight Wings, PokeToon, Origins. Haven't seen the rest yet so it's likely Origins will fall further. Isn't Chronicles basically part of the main anime anyway?

Ryker101

Aside from the main series, Twilight Wings is my favourite. Origins and generations were sick but they mostly showed us stuff we’ve already seen

Twilight wings really brought Galar to life and felt so distinct from the main series, in a good way. Made me realise how good the characters and region could be. Loved the art style and animation throughout, especially that Leon vs Raihan ep

Peluched49

Original series-DP. There was s more natural sense of progression in the series and it was more interconnected. XY was alright, Sun and Moon too, Journeys was meh. BW was the worst out of all of them.

Trillion

in order:
main series, with dp and xy being my favorites
chronicles
poketoon
twilight wings
evolutions
generations
origins
hisuian snow [i didn't like this one at all]

i really, REALLY wish they'd continue expanding upon poketoon. it's so unique

Damerdal

[Dam]n h[er] Gan[dal]f!
Main series OS-DP. I really enjoyed the progression and continuity. It felt like BW was going to be a Journeys-esque final series but with reserves. Alas, we all know how that turned out.

I think XY was a great standalone series, and what I'd recommend for anyone who wants to see Pokemon in 2022 without watching 1000+ episodes.