• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which Anime-Universe Would you like to live in?

Earthia100

Well? If could live in the world of any anime, which one would it be?

I would live in the world of Fairy Tail.

Which one would you live in?

Alfon

Big Game
It has to be ONE PIECE for me.

No doubt about it, I'd sail around that world and get me a devil fruit. But yah for real you can't beat the One Piece universe.... its sooo vast, so many places!!

Jolteon91

iDOLM@STER Fanboy
I wanted to say K-ON! but since they go to an all girls school I wouldn't be able to sit around and have tea and cake with them do that's out.

Being a member of the SOS Brigade would be awesome, would never have a boring day in your life again, but would I be able to catch Haruhi's interest?

Going to school in Academy City would be awesome as well, but what if I was a level 0? That would not be so awesome.

Angel Beats could be interesting, but I don't want to be dead.

Little Busters! would be awesome, until **** goes down, then it wouldn't be so awesome.

Maybe a member of team Dai Gurren? But I probay wouldn't last long because I can't come up with epic speeches.

Working at 765 Pro would be awesome fun, but I wouldn't no anything about producing idols so I'd probably end up getting fired.

Nichijou would be my choice, **** would be hilarious all the time.

Working at Wagnaria is runner up.

Freya

Noam Chompsky
I kind of want to say Higurashi or Mirai Nikki since I just finished both series, but I really don't want to end up dead to either psycho loli's or because I drop my cellphone...

I would love to work at Wagnaria, since it would be my current job with better co-workers.
Academy City would be cool regardless if I am an esper or not, though obviously it only gets better if I get neato super powers.
I've always thought having a stand would be cool since I read Jojo's Bizarre Adventure.
I would love to be some shitty insert character in Bakemonogatari, but since I am not a girl, I would probably not be dubbed worthy of screen time with Araragi.
Highschool of the Dead is another prime choice. Tits and zombies. Mmmmm....Zombies....

Angel Beats could be interesting, but I don't want to be dead.

I wouldn't mind this assuming I end up there after I die when I normally would have.

Maybe a member of team Dai Gurren? But I probay wouldn't last long because I can't come up with epic speeches.

I doubt my ability to control giant robots, but ignoring that, all of my this.

Jolteon91

iDOLM@STER Fanboy
Academy City would be cool regardless if I am an esper or not, though obviously it only gets better if I get neato super powers.

I'd need a cool esper power since my first inclination would be to hit in Misaka, so if I want to survive a rail gun I need a power.

Xionea

Half a centaur
Probably Chobits. Having your own personal computer that looks like a human would be pretty fun!
(I'm sure there's another place but that was my choice after thinking for about 5 seconds)

Lilia

I would live in Hitman Reborn but then again.I don't want to get my butt kicked by a bunch of adult babies

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
As much as I love TTGL, living in that world wouldn't be too amazing. It's only if you get to be a member of Team Dai-Gurren and even that is short lived.

The Slayers Universe would be a fun one. Some study in magic would be required of course.

And then there's Pokemon. I'm sure everyone's wanted to be a Pokemon trainer at one point.

Baccano seems like a good world to live in.

Baccano's just the real world but with an old Satan pact that you missed out on.

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
Bunny Drop.

But it's a slice of life. I mean it's set in the real world, I don't think anything would be different.

...oh, I wonder how the many views of the franchise would tie into this?

Just the anime right?

Jolteon91

iDOLM@STER Fanboy
But it's a slice of life. I mean it's set in the real world, I don't think anything would be different.

ParaChomp obviously wants 24 hour access to his own young adopted daughter, I'll let your imagination decide what he wants to do with that access.

Crimsonlink

Crimson Champion
Shonen/action: Bleach's world all the way. I can have my technology while I'm alive and when I'm dead I have a chance to become a sword wielding badass or a badass monster. Or I could get (un)lucky and become one earlier lol.

Comedy: Gintama

Mecha: Gundam

Slice of Life: >.<^ No idea

Thriller: Ghost In The Shell

Harem: High School DxD

The rest I dunno.

Autis-misc

Abridger
Obvious Answer from me: Dinosaur King. For several reasons. 1. I get to control dinosaurs. 2. Rex owen. 3. I can kick the Actyl Gang's asses anytime I want.

Others: Shugo Chara... I mean, who wouldn't want to talk to themselves and not be crazy?

Yu-Gi-Oh: It would be fun, I mean, you can duel whoever you want to. that sounds like a lot of fun.

Specific genres:

Comedy: Ouran High school host club, with Azumanga Daioh being a really close second. sort of explains itself.

Action: Fairy Tail. Yeah.

Thriller or whatever: Death Note. I mean, It's death note.

Mecha: Vandread. Only because it's the only mecha anime I will ever see in my life.

Horror: Hell Girl. If I get to kill someone and then get sent straight to hell when I die, I wouldn't mind getting it over with. I dislike so many people with a fiery passion.

Adventure: Fate/Stay Night. As Long as I don't die and win the Holy Grail Cup, I'm fine with this world.