• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which Anime-Universe Would you like to live in?

Jb

Tsun in the streets
While I hate Naruto, I like the idea of being able to learn a bunch of moves/skills to keep up with everyone unlike DBZ where if you're not a Sayian, you don't matter.

Or the Clannad universe, having that awesome bakery in two would be the absolute best.

Also shout out to Pokemon.

Xionea

Half a centaur
Another world that would be cool to live in is Sword Art Online. You know, without the "if you die in-game you die for real" bit. Then again...

An00bis

Wicked Witch
Pokemon.

Public Videophones.
Braindead way of making money.
School's out after your 10th birthday.
Free food and lounging while on the road.
Free universal healthcare for your Pokemon.
Seems to have an extremely healthy economy.
Need friends? Just beat them into submission.
Pokemon are extremely easy to catch. Battling is optional.
Low crime rate with criminal organizations easily dispatched of.

Generally I want to live in an anime world where I'm least likely to be savagely slaughtered. Since humans seem to be near impervious to damage that should kill them this seems like the safest bet. I love traveling, so this is right up my alley.

Does competitive battling apply to the anime?

Not as straight as it does in the Real World. The stronger Pokemon usually wins but there are clearly factors that cannot be measured with statistics.

SasoriSand

Master of Sand
Bleach - I would just love the fact that you can become a Shinigami. Get my shikai and Bankai, maybe learn some Kido and here I come Hueco Mundo!

Naruto - The Ninja War seems a lot of fun with the amount of Zetsu clones around

weirdamanda

What a drama llama.
Agreeing with Charizard Champion that the Pokemon universe would be incredible, for obvious reasons. I also think the Yu-Gi-Oh universe would be fun, although I tried actually playing the trading card game once and it wasn't nearly as awesomely dramatic as the show. Disappointed.

TotalPotato

Vegetable of Doom!
Agreeing with Charizard Champion that the Pokemon universe would be incredible, for obvious reasons. I also think the Yu-Gi-Oh universe would be fun, although I tried actually playing the trading card game once and it wasn't nearly as awesomely dramatic as the show. Disappointed.
You could easily make it dramatic. I used to play the Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG, but we often played in the library so I didn't really get into the habit of saying things like "Now, sacrificing my monster, I bring forth my ultimate creature! Your fate is sealed!" or "Ha! You fell right into my trap! Reveal face-down card!" and making sweeping karate-chopping arm gestures, but in the context of the show where everyone's doing it, it'd be much easier to let loose with the melodrama. I think it sounds like a lot of fun!

Pokémon is definitely up there. I think everything I would have said about it has already been mentioned.

Maybe Ben-To? Obviously I've never been part of an all-out brawl in a supermarket for delicious discount ready meals, but I think it would feel damn awesome to go wild and win your dinners that way, even if you got injured a bit.

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
You could easily make it dramatic. I used to play the Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG, but we often played in the library so I didn't really get into the habit of saying things like "Now, sacrificing my monster, I bring forth my ultimate creature! Your fate is sealed!" or "Ha! You fell right into my trap! Reveal face-down card!" and making sweeping karate-chopping arm gestures, but in the context of the show where everyone's doing it, it'd be much easier to let loose with the melodrama. I think it sounds like a lot of fun!

You mean no one plays like this guy? Oh well.

Maybe Ben-To? Obviously I've never been part of an all-out brawl in a supermarket for delicious discount ready meals, but I think it would feel damn awesome to go wild and win your dinners that way, even if you got injured a bit.

Ben-To would be pretty cool. You'd get hurt but it'd be the best tasting food ever going by what they say on the show.

ForeverFlame

Death Note, if I had a Death Note myself. I'd probably use it to **** **** up for my entertainment. None of that vigilante justice stuff.

Jolteon91

iDOLM@STER Fanboy

My friends and I totally did all that dramatic stuff when playing Yu-Gi-Oh! back in the day, half of the fun was acting like it was serious business.

Shinku

neko, desu~
Hmm...

Gakuen Alice - Would be nice to have my own Alice, to have a different power... preferably destructive and stuff like that XD

Dragonball Z - Wanna be a bad guy and try to take over earth, or some neighboring planet >.>

Persona 4 - 'nuff said XD. A persona would be a cool thing to have~

Hellsing - To be a kickass vampire... and control the undead... mhmm...

Bleach - Would be nice to be an arrancar... or vizard or something...

Yeah, think that's all... all in all though, I'd probably like to be a power hungry villain, thus why there's no normal/slice-of-life/comedies in there xDD

mewmewuxie

~!PokeParty!~
It would be between the Pokemon world or Moyashimon (If I was the character to get the main character's ability) world.

Ampharos_Dude

Go go MR Rangers!
Either Pokemon Universe, Bleach Universe, or the Universe of Katekyo Hitman Reborn (How fun could it be to become a guardian of *insert new element that does not have a guardian yet*, and fighting bears with Ryohei! Or running away from Hibari, only to lead him to Mukuro and watch the ensuing battle, 'nuff said.)

weirdamanda

What a drama llama.