• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which are the most epic pokemon

Fabulous Ampharos

Pokemon Breeder :3
Garchomp, nuff said.

Sigilyph2

Trainer of Champions
The Pseudo-Legendaries are all epic, and Dialga, Giratina, Palkia, Lugia, Ho-Oh and the 3 Hoenn Legendaries are the epic ones in Gen IV.

Magikarp. Duh. :p
Nah, kidding. For me it would be Dragonite, later followed by Deoxys-A, then Rayquaza and Dialga, and Latios.

Cutty

Forever now

Garchomp, Darkrai, Arceus are quite made a discussion while back.
Infernape is also popular along w/ electrivire.

Ferrin

Easily Lost
lucario for sure. they have the ability to sense the auras of all things.and they understand human speech

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Piplup. It's so cute and very powerful

has to be arceus after all its a GOD and it made the pokemon universe

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Bronzong is pretty awesome

HanoiRose

NIPPON BONZAI!
Infernape is my personal fave in Diamond/Pearl

empoleon49

Dawn's number 1 fan™
Empoleon /thread

Arcanine724

I am the Batman
Garchomp, spiritomb (NO weakness!)

Out of the legends, Palkia, whenever I look at him, it gives me an awesome feeling
Oh, and of course, Magikarp

All Pseudo-Legendaries (and some Legendaries) and all fully-evolved starters.