• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which are the most epic pokemon

I_AM_BIB

The One and Only BiB
Darkrai seems to be a cool pokemon in the anime and the game, some pretty good techniques like using Dark Void (instantly puts the pokemon to sleep), then using either Nightmare (small amount of damage for each turn the Pokemon is asleep) or Dream Eater (powerful and regenerates health).

Also looks kinda funky too ;491;

Necro101

Weavile and Gallade for me.
They are both EPIC badass pokemon. I just love how Weavile looks and how Gallade is just and epic sword master fighter with psychic powers. Its just boss.

RAWK ON

Edit: I only chose from the Sinnoh pokemon because I did not fully understand the question. If it was the pokemon introduced in Sinnoh or just the Sinnohdex. Just maybe clear that up.

Last edited:

wc662

Green Goblin
Giratina!!!

Darkazure

Gentle Giant
Weavile, Lucario and Infernape were what made me love the 4th gen so much!

meismadatyou

Johto League Master
Leafeon and Glaceon, the last two Eeveeloutions we have seen so far. I'm hoping for more in Gen VI