• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

which ash's starter is the best ?snivy,oshawott or tepig.

which ash's starters is best one?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

harsh551

pokemon master
i think snivy is the ash's best starter..
snivy is powerful and intelligent as compare to other starters..
and a powerful battler....
snivy or its evolution form can be great powerhouse for ash in league...

TheSirPeras

The end of an era
i think snivy is the ash's best starter..
snivy is powerful and intelligent as compare to other starters..
and a powerful battler....
snivy or its evolution form can be great powerhouse for ash in league...

at first, i thought snivy was the best as well. but after tepig's and oshawott's constant appearances, i would say the best one is oshawott, which is the one ash is focusing more on. tepig has had more battles but oshawott... i dont know im used to seeing him being awesome so...

Yeul

Green Eyed Girl
Oshawott, he's most likely gonna be the main starter of the region, and the first Water-typed one to boot.
Not just because of that, though. He and Stunfisk are major trolls, and I e gads, do I love trolls.

Victory

Banned
Snivy. She is one of the best Pokes on Ash's team, and has good character with that sass

Vali

King of Beets
Snivy is a definite powerhouse and beat a Pawniard with Guillotine without Attract. CAN OSHAWOTT DO THAT? (in retrospect, they would rewrite the battle, so maybe)

ShinyCharyZard

Too old for your rubbish..
It's all a matter of opinion..

I like Snivy the best (design wise and personality wise), while Oshawott comes last IMO. But someone like Kira would come in here and express their love Oshawott so much, the other two might as well just not exist.

MastersOfMonsters

~Yaoi FanBoy~
Not sure... either Snivy or Oshawott. Tepig is great, but i don't like him much yet, he needs some kind of character development~

I do think that Oshawott's gotten a little too much attention, but i Think he's the 'Best' here.

silverwolf922

U lieks Oshawott
I think Oshawott is the best starter Ash got in Unova. This is just my biased opinion, since I've never liked the Grass starters, except for Bulbasaur, he was awesome.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
Snivy is a definite powerhouse and beat a Pawniard with Guillotine without Attract. CAN OSHAWOTT DO THAT? (in retrospect, they would rewrite the battle, so maybe)

Uh, Snivy was getting her rear end handed to her in that battle, only because Pawniard got its hands stuck in the ground, did she end up winning.

Oshawott probably could of done that yes and Snivy basically relies on her attract, which isn't doing well for her since BW010.

Anyway, Snivy used to be a pretty good battler, well it seemed that way.

So in terms of the strongest(Possibly), my most liked and downright favourite is obviously Oshawott.

He's also my favourite starter overall.

Last edited by a moderator:

Yeul

Green Eyed Girl
Man, maybe I should change my vote to Tepig. He might not have much in the personality department, but he appears to be more relied upon than the other two when it comes to glorious, glorious battles.

ShinyCharyZard

Too old for your rubbish..
Tepig does appear to get best treatment in the battling department, while Oshawott gets to rule on the personality front.. but overall I still favour Snivy just because she's a sweet biatch..

Snivy and Tepig. Oshawott has a good personality, but it gets annoying when it's in your face a lot. Snivy is totally bad and has an immense amount of strength. It's design is really nice, too. Tepig is most reliable in battle. I always really like Tepig's battles and how he usually pulls through. It needs a new move or two, but that can happen in dear time. With this said, I want Tepig and Snivy both to stay how they are and not evolve and Oshawott can evolve once or twice, like what happened in Johto.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Hmm. That's a tough question. I think all three of Ash's Starter Pokemon are amazing, but my favorite has to be Oshawott for obvious reasons.

Oshawott Oshawott Oshawott Oshawott Oshawott Oshawott Oshawott Oshawott Oshawott Oshawott Oshawott Oshawott Oshawott Oshawott Oshawott Oshawott Oshawott Oshawott Oshawott Oshawott Oshawott Oshawott Oshawott Oshawott Oshawott Oshawott Oshawott Oshawott Oshawott Oshawott Oshawott Oshawott

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I like all of them the same.

G50

No longer posting
Tepig>Snivy>Oshawott.

Tepig is Ash's favorite battle choice, and has really progressed to strong battler/manuvers. His adorable actions and look will always be the best!

Snivy doesn't battle as much as the other two, but definitely is a strong protector, sister-like personality is great to see.

Oshawott has been shown to be his least favorite, but still participates in a lot of self-forced upon battles. Has shown to be needing the most spoiling when it comes to getting battle stronger, and has a very jealous personality. He still is the slowest progresser but is getting stronger slowly.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Yes I gotta agree with G50. Tepig is also my favorite because he has the power, plus he so darn cute <3!!!! And I love how he gets sad when he loses because its just adorable lol.

Snivy is next because I love how laid back she is. I love how she gets attention without demanding it like Mijumaru. Plus she genuinely cares about the pokes and it's nice to see that big sister personality.

I still like Mijumaru but he just tries way too hard to be cute and it's kinda getting annoying.

Athenas_Wrath

Sabrina's Apprentice
Snivy is the strongest against male opponents when attract can be used, otherwise I think Tepig is the strongest. Snivy's strongest strat is using attract and then dominating enemies, while she can win without it she loses a lot. Tepig is the most consistent winner, and seems to be the toughest so far.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I still like Mijumaru but he just tries way too hard to be cute and it's kinda getting annoying.

The same could be said about some of the other Pokemon. I don't understand why people always go after Oshawott; it's as if it's trendy to hate on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.