• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

which attacks do pokemon dont have but should have..

ahmad_bulba

IM FINALLY 13!! :D
Title says it all....Discuss!!

I think heracross should have silver wind...I mean his wings are the same size as scizor's and scizor has silver wind right? heracross also uses his wings to fly but scizor mrarely flies...

BoozeyBoy

I kill T3h cereal
It's 3:30am, I have to go to sleep... and if i get into this... it'll probably be a 2hour type...
because pokemon don't get a lot of moves they should...

Like, hey lets give lickylick power whip but not a venusaur... >_>

ahmad_bulba

and scizor should have x-scissor...i mean sandslash has it and its not even a bug type...

Cubed

You best believe it
A lot more Electric Pokemon should learn Thunderboly naturally. At the moment, only the Pichu and Elekid line learn it.

ahmad_bulba

and luxray should learn volt tackle IMO....

psyblazer_ex

is happy
Chikorita and petal dance.

tha mewlova

lol i think machamp should learn/ breed learn fissure! ( no guard ability + fissure= UNBEATABLE!!!)

ahmad_bulba

ooops...i meant heracross should have X-scissor...

ahmad_bulba

^no i confused X-siccor with scizor...i meant to type heracross but typed scizor instead...:D

R3b3lSarge

i believe that golduck should naturally learn psychic

ahmad_bulba

^ do you mean by level up?? If not then let me tell you that golduck can learn psychic by breeding..

mario_fan

Kawaiibunkle
garchomp dosnt learn earthquake but know i have to waste a tm that i cant getback but its worth it

ahmad_bulba

scizor should learn steel wing by level up...