• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

which attacks do pokemon dont have but should have..

morefirepokemon

Fire Master
like charking said garchomp and flygon should get ddance
arceus should learn focus punch it can punch people with its legs

ahmad_bulba

IM FINALLY 13!! :D
Venusuar should have GYRO BALL!!! It has energy ball...then why not gyro ball???

Steelix should learn Iron Head. It has one huge head.
Kecleon should learn Camouflage. What idiot forgot the most important part of a Kecleon?

Miss Rarity

A rarity to come by
Gengar should learn Nasty Plot
Mime Jr. should learn Me First
Jynx should learn Nasty Plot
Bronzong should learn Heal Bell and Recover
Gardevoir should learn Recover
Blissey should learn Reflect since it can learn Light Screen

Storyteller

Pork's Pearl
Manectric (and maybe Pikachu) should learn Shockwave by lvl up (I love never-miss moves). And more grass-types who learn Solarbeam (Tropius, for example) should also learn Sunny Day (but that would make the game too easy, wouldn't it?).

Prio

That would be called a "kick".

Seriously, punch people with it's legs? a 9 year old could figure out the stupidity of that remark.

Aviano

I dropped my balls
Steelix should learn Iron Head. It has one huge head.
Kecleon should learn Camouflage. What idiot forgot the most important part of a Kecleon?

I think they did this because Camouflage adjusts your type to the enviroment, but kecleon already has an ability that makes him switch types pretty much constantly, so Chamouflage would always be a waste.

Gengar should learn Nasty Plot
Bronzong should learn Heal Bell and Recover
Blissey should learn Reflect since it can learn Light Screen

3 OU on their way to Uber? Gengar with Nasty plot is just lol. It would be to damn powerfull. Seriously, Bronzong with Heal Bell, obvious as it sounds, would just be too powerfull. And that's just ignoring Recover. Hell, the reason most people can kill it is because it doesn't have an instant recovery move. Chansey with Reflect should die. seriously, how can you kill it if it has Reflect?

Miss Rarity

A rarity to come by
I think they did this because Camouflage adjusts your type to the enviroment, but kecleon already has an ability that makes him switch types pretty much constantly, so Chamouflage would always be a waste.

3 OU on their way to Uber? Gengar with Nasty plot is just lol. It would be to damn powerfull. Seriously, Bronzong with Heal Bell, obvious as it sounds, would just be too powerfull. And that's just ignoring Recover. Hell, the reason most people can kill it is because it doesn't have an instant recovery move. Chansey with Reflect should die. seriously, how can you kill it if it has Reflect?

How is Gengar with nasty plot too powerful? Azelf's base special attack is 5 points away from gengar's and it has 15 more points in speed.

Bronzong is a bell... He should learn Heal Bell it doesn't matter if its too powerful he should learn it. I think Heracross shouldn't get Megahorn because its too powerful... But he gets it because it makes sense. Bronzong looks like a pokemon that can recover like Alakazam... Him having recover makes more sense than Milotic having recover.

how could you kill a chansey with reflect... Hmmmm... oh how about brick break?

Princess Reina

lalala....
Flareon should learn Flare Blitz! Flareons Attack is huge and Flare Blitz is a strong, physical move. I still dont know why Flareon doesnt learn it. Flare Blitz would be a great chance for him.

Arbok

aka Arbok

No. <<

'nuff said.

Manectric (and maybe Pikachu) should learn Shockwave by lvl up (I love never-miss moves). And more grass-types who learn Solarbeam (Tropius, for example) should also learn Sunny Day (but that would make the game too easy, wouldn't it?).

Eehm, the TM. Easy.

Salamence should get get Surf and T-Bolt!!!!

No. << Is that really the most neccesary move that you can think of?

Arbok

aka Arbok
Gyarados should learn FLY. Even if it doesnt have wings, it should learn it. Doduo/Dodrio also dont have wings and they learn the HM.

I guess you hate reading back in threads, that's why I say it again.

Fly is 'bad' translated from Japanese, it meant 'Sky Jump' in Japanese.

Dodrio can jump very high.

Gyarados can't learn fly.. Because it can't fly. Ever heard the holy Gyarados tale? I guess you didn't.

Ridley

Rawr
You're forgetting that nobody uses brick break. Close combat/focus punch anyone?

My Weavile with Brick Break says hi. Best thing for taking out opposing Weaviles. It's fairly decent for anything that's too fast to Sub/Punch and needs more reliability than Cross Chop.

Arbok

aka Arbok
My Weavile with Brick Break says hi. Best thing for taking out opposing Weaviles. It's fairly decent for anything that's too fast to Sub/Punch and needs more reliability than Cross Chop.

Still, Brick Break isn't used very much.

Blissey would get too overpowered with Reflect. I guess.

Okay let's put it this way - reflect Blissey would force people to use brick break when there are better alternatives - pretty much every team would need brick break JUST for Blissey. We wouldn't want that, would we?

Aviano

I dropped my balls
How is Gengar with nasty plot too powerful? Azelf's base special attack is 5 points away from gengar's and it has 15 more points in speed.

Oh excuse me, apparantly, Azelf has Hypnosis now. which is the reason why it can always get a Nasty Plot in.

Bronzong is a bell... He should learn Heal Bell it doesn't matter if its too powerful he should learn it. I think Heracross shouldn't get Megahorn because its too powerful... But he gets it because it makes sense. Bronzong looks like a pokemon that can recover like Alakazam... Him having recover makes more sense than Milotic having recover.

fair enough, but gamefreak tends to balance their pokeys a bit so you don't have 1 ultimate Pokemon of ultimate doom. Heracross's flaws are def and speed.

how could you kill a chansey with reflect... Hmmmm... oh how about brick break?

hmm, oh brickbreak sucks? Nothing uses Brickbreak anymore, besides the occasional Weaville, and if it got close combat, people would totally use that over it.