• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

which attacks do pokemon dont have but should have..

Miss Rarity

A rarity to come by
Okay let's put it this way - reflect Blissey would force people to use brick break when there are better alternatives - pretty much every team would need brick break JUST for Blissey. We wouldn't want that, would we?

Ok let's put this way- Salamence and Garchomp force people to use ice attacks when there are better alternative - pretty much every pokemon would need ice attacks JUST for them. We wouldn't want that, would we?

Oh excuse me, apparantly, Azelf has Hypnosis now. which is the reason why it can always get a Nasty Plot in.

Spiritomb, Hypno, and Slowking all have sleeping move and can learn Nasty Plot.

fair enough, but gamefreak tends to balance their pokeys a bit so you don't have 1 ultimate Pokemon of ultimate doom. Heracross's flaws are def and speed.

Bronzong's flaws are lack of attacking power and being set up bait.

hmm, oh brickbreak sucks? Nothing uses Brickbreak anymore, besides the occasional Weaville, and if it got close combat, people would totally use that over it.

That's why people would change and start using brick break so it wouldn't be unbalanced...

Last edited:
^Tyranny says hi!

hmm, oh brickbreak sucks? Nothing uses Brickbreak anymore, besides the occasional Weaville, and if it got close combat, people would totally use that over it.

Things other than weavile use Brick Break. Some things can't simply learn Close Combat. Then there's Cross Chop as an alternative as well.

Gilgamesh said:
You're forgetting that nobody uses brick break. Close combat/focus punch anyone?
'nobody' is a stupid word. I do use it and I do fine. w/o weavile.

Last edited:
Ok let's put this way- Salamence and Garchomp force people to use ice attacks when there are better alternative - pretty much every pokemon would need ice attacks JUST for them. We wouldn't want that, would we?

Since when is Garchomp/Salamence the only reason people use ice attacks?

'nobody' is a stupid word. I do use it and I do fine. w/o weavile.

Well obviusly I can't speak for every person on earth, so maybe there's a slim chance I didn't mean for you to take it literally when I said "nobody".