• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which Background Music of the two

Which of the two for BGM?

• 4Kids

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • PUSA

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters

Rex Kamex

There's a thread like this on another forum...

So, which BGM do you prefer- 4Kids or PUSA? Don't just say you only like the Japanese music and not mention which the other two that you prefer.

I like the Japanese music more, but of the two options I pick the 4Kids music. Not for nostalgia, though. Most of the pieces of PUSA music, in my opionion, sound really lame and unspecial. (I have no idea why PUSA thought it was a great idea to change the title screen music. 4Kids only did it one episode.) The 4Kids music wasn't great to me, but there definitely a lot of pieces I thought were better.

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
Yes you are right. 4kids was a lot better than PUSA, because they're background music was much better and also thet're opening themes.