• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which Barry Ship?

Which one?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rules:
Follow the Shippers' Community and SPPf rules;
Please explain your answers if you would, and remember to respect the opinion of others.

Hikatoshi26

I don't believe in any barry shipping to be honest but if I were to say one it would be a nevermetship. BarryxBianca just for the fact they are so similar it would be fun to watch them interact with that energy. Now I would have no idea how to name maybe eccentricshipping lol.

I am Lu

I don't have an endgame ship for Barry, but in the anime, I like one-sided Coldcoffee. I also really like Twinleaf and Pingpong, but more in the friendship kind way.

Luthor

I don't believe in any barry shipping to be honest but if I were to say one it would be a nevermetship. BarryxBianca just for the fact they are so similar it would be fun to watch them interact with that energy. Now I would have no idea how to name maybe eccentricshipping lol.

Barry x Bianca is already known as HyperShipping and it's my favourite Barry shipping as well. They suit each other so well.

BlueDragonfangirl

I've never even thought of shipping when it came to Barry, odd.
I guss, I'd ship him with Ash as that entire D/P league they had some great scenes together.

JennaJayfeather

Gangrenous Creature
I don't have an endgame ship for Barry, but in the anime, I like one-sided Coldcoffee. I also really like Twinleaf and Pingpong, but more in the friendship kind way.

This pretty much sums it up for me. XD Though I do like Twinleaf also in a romantic sense, but I like one-sided ColdCoffee much more. XDDD

Hikatoshi26

Barry x Bianca is already known as HyperShipping and it's my favourite Barry shipping as well. They suit each other so well.

Oh ok cool. i would supprot Hypershipping then.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
I hadn't really thought of pairing Barry up with anyone, but after playing through Diamond, I came to like him, and I thought he and Dawn would be cute together. I don't know, just the way he's hyper and runs into you makes me giddy inside for some reason. The fact his father's the same way (which is pretty odd when you think about it), and has a wife makes me feel there is hope for Barry when he grows up.

So Twinleafshipping it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.