• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

which better?

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

vcbdtm

hey can some 1 help me choose which one of them is better coz i dunno which 1 to choose

K

king krab kingler

wtf is this all about,what/who is better than who/what?

Eszett

one love
I assume you're talking about which of Ruby and Sapphire is better.

Anyways, as for that matter I would say Sapphire between the two of those. I simply believe that the usefulness of the exclusive Pokemon available in Sapphire outweighs those of the Ruby counterparts. Though really, you should get Emerald if you want a mix of the two versions; you don't mind missing out on Zangoose, Lunatone, the Meditite line, the Surskit line, or Roselia; and you want unparalleled flexibility in breeding and devising movesets.

U

Unknown Shadower

Next time, make sure you saw what/who is better than what/who.

Don't make useless threads :S

K

king krab kingler

Yeah,I know this is a waste of space,can't a MOD close it already?!

V

vcbdtm

i 4got to say out wat it is...i mean sum1 help mi choose izzit dragonite better or salamence?

M

malabui

Get both Dragonite AND Salamence!
Dragonite is cute and good and Salamence is menising and good!

cxoa

Heat Trainer
you can get surskit on emerald!! Just mix records with ruby or sapphire, and eventually you ll get an outbreak, they will then be available in the wild, although the pokedex will tell you location unknown

Clouds

Fog Trainer
I think their base stats actually pretty much equal themselve... so i guess you should so with what you think looks best. I personally am having a dragonite (my sig shows)... so its up 2 u

Depends...

Dragonite is slower, but can take a few more hits. Plus, it's got a good Special Movepool and Stats to back it off. Not to mention the monstruous Attack. Unfortunately, it's got an AWFUL Ability, but that shouldn't hinder you. A good Set is Ice Beam, Thunderbolt, Substitute and Focus Punch.

Salamence is a speedy beast bestowing a more capable Physical Movepool. It can put dents fast and hard in anyone's Team. Intimidate helps its low Defense, and even then it's got a quite decent lastability thanks to the very nice HP. A good Set is Aerial Ace, Earthquake, Rock Slide and Dragon Dance/Fire Blast.

Humph...

Humph...............
I chose dragonite because it can take a few more hits than salamence, and if you're lucky, have perfect IV's and EV's in sp. defence, maybe barely survive an ice beam. if dragonite had a different ability, it would rock.

They are both the same in my eyes because they have the same weakness and they can learn almost the same moves.

;003;Dark Venusaur;003;

SlwaBluPhnx

But dragonite is rarer to find and not overrated so I say Dragonite

Status
Not open for further replies.