• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which Bird Starter?

Which Bird?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aoki

Want to battle??
Screw that staraptor could tear them apart but I still have to go with pidgeot for the fact when ash had it as a pidgeotto it kicked everyones ***

zeno48

Zaker!
I think Staraptor outperforms most of the bird pokemon and his intimidate comes in handy as well. I like swellow but speed imo isn't everthing.

ElectiCrow

Do The Tevez!
Staraptor is just too strong and can learn some gr8 moves so Staraptor!

EDIT: WOO RANK UP!!!

Last edited:

Flare64

Proud Gen III Fan
TailowTailowTailowTailowTailowTailowTailowTailowTailowTailowTailowTailowTailowTailow

I'm never evolving MY Tailows. I hate Swellow, so I picked Pidgeot, since he is related to Pidgeotto who is superior IMO.

jolteonjak

*swoons for Noland*
Sorry, but... Staraptor's Japanese name is "Mukuhawk", not "mukubird."

I am sure this person is aware. What they meant was before Staravia evolved to Staraptor (hence Muku.BIRD ), it showed its awesomeness.

I voted for Staraptor merely for power reasons. I think it's Ash's best bird. I think my favorite, though, would be Noctowl. Even though Ash treated it like crap, it had loads of potential.

I'm loving the beating that Swellow is taking right now. If only it would stay at the bottom where it deserves, but it won't... "THUNDARR ARMORZZZZ ROX0RZ!!!1!1!!" (or some crap like that).

ShinyCharyZard

Too old for your rubbish..
Sorry, but... Staraptor's Japanese name is "Mukuhawk", not "mukubird."

They meant that when Staraptor was a Staravia, it had a great personality.

My answer? Noctowl...Yes, Noctowl! Not only was it an Owl, which is totally cool in itself, but it was able to use Psychic attacks and had so much potential. If only they had handled it better, it would definitely be the strongest of all his birds.

Last edited:

Banana_Split

Darkness is Rising
Noctowl. The shiny form is much better than the normal form and his varied attacks are great.

Swellow. I simply loved it. And I like Swellow.
Hoenn team was the best team <3

Status
Not open for further replies.