1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Which C-gear skin are you using?

Discussion in 'Pokémon Generation V Discussion' started by GoldenMagikarp, Mar 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoldenMagikarp

GoldenMagikarp I AM ERROR

Like the title says. Which C-gear skin are you using on your B/W games? I'm currently using the Venusaur skin.

Last edited: Mar 2, 2012
  2. battle171

battle171 New Gen, Go!

I'm probably gonna keep using the Victini skin until something like the Reshiram/Zekrom skins come out.

3. Aegon

Aegon _

I'm using the Zoroark skin at the moment, although I did have the Pikachu one for quite some time before that. If the Klink or Ducklett skins are released internationally, then I'll definitely use those.

4. Will-powered Spriter

Will-powered Spriter Pokédex Complete!

Blastoise, I think. I haven't bothered to switch for a while.

5. 1quacka1

1quacka1 Lazy Collector

Blastoise, it's awesome.I'm thhinking of changing to Venusaur though

6. GoldenMagikarp

GoldenMagikarp I AM ERROR

Nice. I really like the Japanese Dwebble skin. I hope it gets released internationally.

7. Sabconth

Sabconth Kanto Ranger

The pokemon world championship 2011 one, with a skateboarding pikachu on it.

8. Prison Mike

Prison Mike Muppet of a man

I'm using the 2011 world championship skin. I like it. I wish they'd do one of Reshiram/Zekrom/Kyurem. If they have, I haven't heard of it.

9. Aegon

Aegon _

Reshiram and Zekrom C-Gear skins were made available to Japanese players last year, but there has been no international release.

All C-Gear skins released up to this point can be found listed here.

10. 2rsa

2rsa Shiny Hunter

Vici Vici Victini.:D
    I like my Charizard too but i would love Reshiram C-gear skin.

11. Kalosian

Kalosian Never Say Forever

I'm using the Winter Deerling skin, but I might switch the next time I go to the Dream World. Not sure what I should switch to though.

12. Meowth City

Meowth City ♥ Shipper ♥ Staff Member Moderator

I'm using the Pikachu one because it's the only one that I really like.
    I do, however, like the Crustle and Ducklett ones as well.

13. ThunderPuncher

ThunderPuncher Electrifying!

I'm using the newest Pikachu one.

I really want the Blastoise one though, I hope it gets released in the states soon.

14. manniezmoll

manniezmoll I'm a girl, dangit!

i'm not using a skin at the moment. i took them off when i stopped playing DW everyday...

15. Vaati_Reborn

Vaati_Reborn Active Member

I am currently using the Zoroark one! I was using the Skateboarding Pikachu one for a long time though, I might switch to it again soon.

16. redsky

redsky Ninja

I'm using the Venasaur skin at the moment. It looks so cool. Though the Zoroark skin also looks great.

17. Silvershark

Silvershark HAWLUCHA!!!

Same here.

18. Primal Crusader V

Primal Crusader V Watch some MANime

Just the basic. I really want that Klink skin.

19. thetifftiff

thetifftiff Well-Known Member

Croagunk in White and winter deerling in Black. I haven't changed them in a while, maybe I should get around to that soonish.

20. Entreri10

Entreri10 Well-Known Member

I'm using the regular Pikachu one mostly because i missed out on the Charizard/Blastoise.Venusaur ones.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.