• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which C-gear skin are you using?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoldenMagikarp

I AM ERROR
Like the title says. Which C-gear skin are you using on your B/W games? I'm currently using the Venusaur skin.

Last edited:

battle171

New Gen, Go!
I'm probably gonna keep using the Victini skin until something like the Reshiram/Zekrom skins come out.

Aegon

I'm using the Zoroark skin at the moment, although I did have the Pikachu one for quite some time before that. If the Klink or Ducklett skins are released internationally, then I'll definitely use those.

Will-powered Spriter

Pokédex Complete!
Blastoise, I think. I haven't bothered to switch for a while.

GoldenMagikarp

I AM ERROR
Nice. I really like the Japanese Dwebble skin. I hope it gets released internationally.

Prison Mike

Muppet of a man
I'm using the 2011 world championship skin. I like it. I wish they'd do one of Reshiram/Zekrom/Kyurem. If they have, I haven't heard of it.

Aegon

I'm using the 2011 world championship skin. I like it. I wish they'd do one of Reshiram/Zekrom/Kyurem. If they have, I haven't heard of it.
Reshiram and Zekrom C-Gear skins were made available to Japanese players last year, but there has been no international release.

All C-Gear skins released up to this point can be found listed here.

2rsa

Shiny Hunter
Vici Vici Victini.:D
I like my Charizard too but i would love Reshiram C-gear skin.

Kalosian

So long
I'm using the Winter Deerling skin, but I might switch the next time I go to the Dream World. Not sure what I should switch to though.

Meowth City

Staff member
I'm using the Pikachu one because it's the only one that I really like.
I do, however, like the Crustle and Ducklett ones as well.

ThunderPuncher

Electrifying!
I'm using the newest Pikachu one.

I really want the Blastoise one though, I hope it gets released in the states soon.

manniezmoll

I'm a girl, dangit!
i'm not using a skin at the moment. i took them off when i stopped playing DW everyday...

I am currently using the Zoroark one! I was using the Skateboarding Pikachu one for a long time though, I might switch to it again soon.

redsky

Ninja
I'm using the Venasaur skin at the moment. It looks so cool. Though the Zoroark skin also looks great.

thetifftiff

Croagunk in White and winter deerling in Black. I haven't changed them in a while, maybe I should get around to that soonish.

Entreri10

I'm using the regular Pikachu one mostly because i missed out on the Charizard/Blastoise.Venusaur ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.