• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which C-gear skin are you using?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyousuke

Victini in my White version right now. Had the old championships on before.

rykerr1

The Great Gublet
I'm using the Spring Deerling one right now... I really wish the Ducklett one would come to the US because it's adorable!

jstinftw!

hey trainer
I'm currently using the Pokemon Worlds C-Gear skin. The one with the Pikachu on a skateboard.

Pilpulp

美的
I'm using my VGC one I know it's not that special, but since I went to san diego for it (I'm in canada :p) I like to have memories :)

GravityStorm

Got it memorized?
I use the VGC 2011, I like that Charizard one though, if only they'd release the starters in the US.

GoldenMagikarp

I AM ERROR
I'm using my VGC one I know it's not that special, but since I went to san diego for it (I'm in canada :p) I like to have memories :)

You were att San Diego? That's cool. Did you participate in the VGC (or maybe the TCGC)?

-Unicorno-

Think Magical!
I'm using the minccino one, the crustle one is epc though...

Lady Umbreon

Skate-achu all the way! Whenever I look at it I hear LL Cool J in my head. "Don't call it a comeback! I been here for years..." Describes Pokemon perfectly.

Squiddly Dee

∈ (⊙ ⊖ ⊙) ∋
I'm using the Mincinno one. So cute!

GoldenMagikarp

I AM ERROR
I competed in the VGC, did you attend? Or do you not like competitive battling?

I didn't attend. I don't have good enought patience to EV-train and breed for good IVs/natures ^^ I also live in Sweden so it was quite far to go.

Dr. Leggs

Astral Cowboy
Croagunk, have been since it was released. I'd love to have that Porygon-Z skin though, or the Reshiram/Zekrom ones.

R_N

I'm using the Winter Deerling skin. That whole set was very pleasant, actually.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
haha i love the spring deerling c-gear skin im using its so cute ;) can't wait for more to come out i would love to have a cute shaymin one but the only thing not sure if they would ever release it :/

aclover

VICTORiOUS
The Zoroark one! ^-^
I'm hoping the Crustle one will be released, then I'd use that!

Status
Not open for further replies.