• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which C-gear skin are you using?

Status
Not open for further replies.

OrangeArcanine

I'm using a Charizard one, had to have it after spending so long trying to get a shiny charizard in soul silver.

SmartD

I'm currently using the Victini one. It's cute.

Shockking

i dont know anymore
Aw... The coolest one I have is the Croagunk one... oh well, I've always liked the Croak. :)

lostboy

It will be the Zekrom/Reshiram one that's obtainable this weekend. I've been using the basic one for the last few months. I'd rather have a true favorite pkmn of mine appear on the C-gear.

t00lb0x31

< AzurePride (White)
I've had the Zoroark skin on my game since said skin was released. It looks sooo bad*****

ZeroKyurem

Final Smash User
The World Championship 2011 skin.
I'll stick to it until I find a new skin that I really like.

Jinglefruit

Mad hatter
The Deerling skins seem popular. O: - Genuinely surprised as I really didn't like them.

I'm using Venusaur, but only until Porygon-Z, Crustle or Klink get released.

I'm using the Victini one in Black and in White the Pikachu one. Until I stop having C-Gear A.D.D., the one in White will change on average once every 2 visits to the Dream World until I find a new cool one :(

Banana Knight Arthur

NEGATIVE MINUS
Been using the Koaruhie/Ducklett one.

But I also alternate with the Munna skin also.

I'm not fond of the Venusaur/Charizard/Blastoise ones...

I'm using the Aim for the Top Pikachu, or whatever it's called. I think it's a little too plain, but I'm unable to change it since my DS can't connect to Wi-Fi in my apartment. lol

neo darkrai

Amateur YouTuber
About the C-Gear skins. Can I trade over the 2012 event Zekrom to White and get the C-Gear skin? I like that one a lot better than the Reshiram one.

Status
Not open for further replies.