• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which C-gear skin are you using?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_UnAmerican_Idol

This... Is my Buddy.
Im using the one with Porygon Z, I love its design and color

MTeriyaki

soon to be using porygon z cgear
since porygon z is one of my favorites^___^
along with breloom

Draco.

Dragon Master.
im just using Pokémon World Championships 2012.

and its jyst pretty :3

Patri25

I am using the victini skin.

James2344

Keyblade wielder
Pikachu on a skateboard otherwise known as world championships 2011, only one other than default i have ever used

Flare♥

Fire Team User
The Reshiram C-Gear! I love Reshiram and this year is the year of the dragon so I thought what could be better to be on my C-gear :) I hope they makem ore legendary ones, I would love to have a rayquaza and kyogre one ^^

TherianForm

King of TM87
Currently using the World Tournament one :) Might change to the Klink one

Iwz8472

Klink skin with hexes

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
Victini on white (I'm stuck with it) on black I have pikachu but will change it the next time I access the global link

FireEmblemAddict

運命なんか死人の言い訳だ
I have the Venasaur C-gear on White version~ I've had it for almost a year and I'm pretty sure I'll never change it.

Status
Not open for further replies.