• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which character are you best which in Mario Kart Wii?

I like Pikachu

I'm best with Koopa Troopa. And say your best character and why you're good with he/she/it. Becuase Koopa is light. Heavy is hard.

GolemGuy

Better Than Thou
I do best with Toad and Bowser Jr. in their respective Standard Bikes. No idea why.

jorisw

I'm the best with the KoopaTroopa bulletbike and the Diddy Kong-Bonbon combos.

Nixoth

Ace Trainer
my best character is rosalina. but i have no idea why shes a heavyweight and peach is a medium weight

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
It used to be Rosalina with the Shooting Star... but now, my best character is Toadette with the Magikruiser. :]

Wishing_Star*

Wish I was a balloon
I'm best with Baby Luigi with the Cheep Charger; because I think he is super fast. He is also easy to control with the Wii Wheel. I also am pretty good with Rosalina with the Shooting Star bike; she's not fast, but I like how her heavy-ness knocks everyone out of my way.

diablo_200525

ミッドナイト ミュウツー
Yoshi in the Moped, Or Boo <3 in his off-roader =D... Fine times. I made fun of yoshi on the Moped at first but xD now its clever..... He bounces everywhere and takes off like a rocket, and boo, in an off-roader, just plain solid ^^

#Gecko#

The Essential One
My best is Dry Bones with the Bullet Bike. And then my Mii with that fast bike slow acceleraton I forgot the name of.

XYTWO

Not funny, guys
Luigi in the Day Tripper.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
Luigi in the Mach Bike, and Bowser in the Flame Runner.

I love making sharp turns <3

~Spacial_Rendation~

De Ibwis Twigga!
Lightweight: Toadette/Magikursier, Dry Bones/Bullet Bike.

Mediumweight: Daisy/Mach Bike, Bowser Jr/Dolphin Dasher

Heavyweight: Dry Bowser/Bowser Bike, Rosalina/Bowser Bike, Funky Kong/Torpedo.

I mostly play with the Dry Bowser/ Bowser Bike combo.

Nebbio

NINJA!
Dry Bones, Bowser or Funkey Kong. He is a mentalist!!!!!

BlitzBlast

Busy with School
Toad in the Bullet Bike.