• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which character are you best which in Mario Kart Wii?

I prefer the Heavyweights. Dry Bowser, King Boo, Rosalina, and Funky Kong. Wario Bike only.

Occasionally I'll use Koopa Troopa in the Tiny Titan. I hardly ever touch the middleweights, but i like Birdo and Bowser Jr.

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
in mario kart 64 i mostly use mario for the races and wario for the battles, wario is a heavy weight, if done right you can decrease the opponent's balloons by simply ramming them at full speed.
i had plenty of times that i rammed my opponent to death at the start of the match:p

Slick

Banned
Do people actually still play this regularly?

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
Do people actually still play this regularly?

hm, hardly because of the low rate of winning and the high rate of getting attacked in the back by god knows what. however it's still a neat game to do with a friend i must admitt that.

CyberneticGlion

Pokemaniac10 revived
I love using Dry Bowser in his Flame Runner, or whatever it was called.

That said, I haven't played this game in months, maybe even a year...

MKFC

Shade of Blue
Bowser Jr. + Bon Bon is just awesome. I'm also pretty good at Yoshi + Rapide and Dry Bones + Nanobike.

jtd

I play as Dry Bones in Concerto. Don't use the bikes. Their handling is too strong.

Frank The Bunny

Yoshi on the Mach Bike.

pikatob

OH NOES
Baby Daisy in Bullet Bike
Daisy in Mach Bike
Toadette with Magikruiser
My Mii (Heavy) with Flame Runner
Dry Bowser with Flame Flyer
Funky Kong with Spear

Torpoleon

I'm awesome with Mario on the Sugarscoot. I've been doing pretty good with that combo. just one more Mirror Mode Cup to get 1st Place in. (Been getting in 2nd place in that cup, the Lightning Cup)