1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Which character re-design did you like the most?

Discussion in 'Animé Polls' started by Sham, Oct 13, 2019.

?

Which re-design did you like the most?

1. May (DP return)

2 vote(s)
    10.5%
  2. Misty (Hoenn return)

1 vote(s)
    5.3%
  3. Brock (Hoenn)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Brock (Sinnoh)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Serena (post hair cut)

2 vote(s)
    10.5%
  6. Ash (Hoenn)

2 vote(s)
    10.5%
  7. Ash (Sinnoh)

1 vote(s)
    5.3%
  8. Ash (Unova)

1 vote(s)
    5.3%
  9. Ash (Kalos)

9 vote(s)
    47.4%
  10. Ash (Alola)

1 vote(s)
    5.3%
  1. Sham

Sham On the right road

A break from the usual XY vs SM threads. The title is simple, which did you prefer? I’m mostly talking about clothes in the case.

2. Sham

Sham On the right road

Couldn’t fit/remember Misty’s and Brock’s Alola outfits and Lillie’s Z-form but feel free to discuss

PorcelainVulpix likes this.
  3. Pokegirl Fan~

Pokegirl Fan~ Tsundere Girl

Ash's Hoenn attire, Lillie's z powered attire, and Dawn's eyes that were slightly redesigned in BW.

PorcelainVulpix likes this.
  4. Sham

Sham On the right road

I mean it was her pupils got bigger and her eyes appear to be narrower but I think that was just BW's overall art style.

5. PorcelainVulpix

PorcelainVulpix justice for johto

Misty and Brock’s alola outfits should have been an option, but I went with May’s DP outfit because I thought it was better than her original.

6. BabaVanga

BabaVanga Well-Known Member

None. I prefer characters keeping their classic, original outfits.

Though anime redesigns are still leagues better than game characters redesigns in remakes.

7. No love for Delia's sundress and hat combo in SM?

I don't know if you'd class it as a "re-design", but I do really Lillie's Z-Powered clothes because it gives off such a different energy to her regular appearance. Plus, the pony-tail gives her face room to breath and allows you to focus on her facial expression more, whereas the heart-shaped braid things she has when her hair is down can make her face look a bit cluttered.

I feel like most of the alternate outfits for the characters give off the same vibe, because they're mostly just different style of trouser or jack with different colours.

Bortgreen and Sham like this.