• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which characters did Ash have the best interactions with?

Sham

The Guardian of War
Note: This is not "who did Ash like the most" or "who was the most close with Ash"

If I had to rank all of his interactions (in his circle)

Dawn>Misty>Kiawe>Brock>May>Lillie>Clemont>Sophocles>Max>Bonnie>Iris>Serena>Lana>Mallow

So basically my top three that I enjoyed the most is Dawn, Misty and Kiwi. Iris would of been on par with Misty if Ash didn't decide to wait until the tail end of BW to start responding to her

AznKei

Dawn & Chloe by ddangbi
It was extremely one sided
I think if Serena had a special, the negativity about her would be toned down a little bit. Sure it might be one episode but it would still be significant since it would be about herself and not about her relationship with Ash.

Since I didn't watch much of DP, I would still say Dawn since she's like the only Pokegirl with the co-star status that other Pokegirls didn't have.

Leonhart

Imagineer
AznKei said:
I think if Serena had a special, the negativity about her would be toned down a little bit. Sure it might be one episode but it would still be significant since it would be about herself and not about her relationship with Ash.

In a way I thought that as innocent as her interactions with Satoshi were, I wish that she had showed more passion like when she interacted with her mother in Asame Town at the very start of the XY saga. She was more feisty back then before her crush took over, and I would've liked to see some childish bickering between her and Satoshi.

PorcelainVulpix

currently watching LOK
I think Ash and Go have pretty decent interactions so far. I’m not all the way caught up yet so I’m not sure what to say about Koharu and Ash’s interactions but I’m hoping they’ll get better with time.

SerenaRulez

I think Ash and Go have pretty decent interactions so far. I’m not all the way caught up yet so I’m not sure what to say about Koharu and Ash’s interactions but I’m hoping they’ll get better with time.

They do act like great friends but in a way it's weird how fast they became close because they have only known each other for a few episodes and they're already best mates.

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer

Since I didn't watch much of DP, I would still say Dawn since she's like the only Pokegirl with the co-star status that other Pokegirls didn't have.
Agree. She has potential to be an interesting character instead of just having most of the hype around her being her love for ash