• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which characters did Ash have the best interactions with?

Kuzehiko

That moment I found a lifetime treasure
Brock
Dawn
Misty
Serena.

Pokemonfan5

Easily Dawn, she had the best and most natural interaction with Ash, both are like perfect pair whether you look at them as couple or siblings, had tag team for many battles and most importantly how they help each others to grow which is something Dawn did better than every other companions (maybe close to Brock), their iconic high five, there are many more things I can say about this duo.

I will add my another favourite Gladion here as a rival, after Gary Gladion is the closest friend to Ash among rivals, Gladion is the only human character in entire anime whom Ash spend entire episode alone in SM47, both of them influence each others to get stronger, the impact Ash had on Gladion is bigger than any other rival, their battle style and even all their Pokemons during Alola league finals actually so similar, Gladion is like edgy version of Ash.

Last edited:

DankOverlord

Komodo Dragons Rule!
Brock, Dawn, Misty, May, Goh.

All of them have some pretty good interactions and more than just either Ash being peppy with them and end it there.

Paul's rivalry with Ash is King tho. There is no rival that pushed Ash to the degree that Paul did, Ash actually having hatred to some level for Paul and having even his ideology challeneged and bested by his polar opposite gave me a reason to care about their rivalry and a great chance for Ash to show less idealistic and peppy traits

Krackochu

Ash and Gohs dynamic is great and I love it.

Ash and Kiawe's dynamic was phenomenal it felt like to bros hanging out and vibing.

Special shout out to Lana and Sophocles dynamic it's cute Lana just messing with Sophocles is cute.

Anything is better then whatever the heck they were trying to pull with Serena.

Ash and dawn are besties and Ash and Max had way more potential for a good dynamic.

My rankings

Ash/kiawe , ash/goh, ash/misty, ash/ dawn , ash/everyone but Serena.

BlueDragonfangirl

My favorites are

1) Serena ( So cute)

2) Dawn

3) Clemont

4) Alan

5) Paul

6) Leon

7) Cilan

8) Brock

uh I can’t figure out where to place Team Rocket, I love it when they have humorous interactions together or team ups.

My favorites are

1) Serena ( So cute)

2) Dawn

3) Clemont

4) Alan

5) Paul

6) Leon

7) Cilan

8) Brock

uh I can’t figure out where to place Team Rocket, I love it when they have humorous interactions together or team ups.
Brock needs to be higher but your number 3, 2, and especially number 1 picks are based.
Amourshipping FTW.

BlueDragonfangirl

Brock needs to be higher but your number 3, 2, and especially number 1 picks are based.
Amourshipping FTW.
Sorry, I never cared much for his interactions with Ash, I didn’t really like that series much and that was my least favorite traveling group.

I fail to see how Dawn has any connections to Ash x Serena or Clement I just feel like those two are like bros and I loved the interactions between Ash and Dawn.

Sham

The Guardian of War
Misty, Brock, and Dawn! I love their interactions with Ash so much easily the best of the best.

His first love
It’s so wild that this is the only girl he’s ever officially “showed attraction towards”

This is her literal trivia:

• Giselle is the first and currently only girl in entire anime that Ash explicitly had an overt attraction to.
Like even with their “will they, won’t they” with Misty during that time only had subtle hints but they were too immature to admit it.

Bendicion

Water Master
It’s so wild that this is the only girl he’s ever officially “showed attraction towards”

This is her literal trivia:

• Giselle is the first and currently only girl in entire anime that Ash explicitly had an overt attraction to.
Which is why I really love the idea of them 2 together!