• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which characters would you like to see meet each other?

PorcelainVulpix

currently watching LOK
I don't think they care about fairness, unfortunately. But I also don't think that Haruka returned because of a "pattern". At that point in the series there was only one other female traveling companion who had returned to the cast for a few episodes, so it couldn't have been part of a pattern if it only happened once before. So I think that Haruka returned in DP because she had a goal that was the same as Hikari's, so she was simply the most obvious character to return.

I disagree. By the time DP came around, it was obvious they were going to keep having new female companions for each saga (not including gen 8) so I feel like they decided to establish the pattern there. I mean if Misty came back in AG, why wouldn’t May come back in DP? It just made sense. They could have easily done the Wallace Cup arc without May, I don’t think they just suddenly remember May is a coordinator so let’s include her for an episode.

Sham

The Guardian of Ruin and Birth
Drew always came across as catty to me (tbh I don't know why Harley alone gets that title when Drew had his moments as well with May just less flamboyant). I hated Drew and if he ever came back on our screens, I'd hope Zoey would be defeating him.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Sham said:
Drew always came across as catty to me (tbh I don't know why Harley alone gets that title when Drew had his moments as well with May just less flamboyant). I hated Drew and if he ever came back on our screens, I'd hope Zoey would be defeating him.

Shuu definitely had some sassiness to him, particularly in Houen although I noticed that Harley took over that role completely around the time that the Battle Frontier arc began. Out of Shuu and Nozomi, I think I'd want Nozomi to win just because I liked her more.

SerenaRulez

Zoey should definitely kick his butt. Her team was stronger than his and she had more impressive Contest combinations. :)