• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which cities/towns in the Pokemon World would you want to visit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The name says it! Which places in the Pokemon World are you favorite? Which ones would you want to go to? These places are about but not limited to places in the games. They can be anime-exclusive places, too.

I would want to visit Tachiwaki/Virbank City, Driftveil City, Mistralton City, Hearthome City, Fallarbor Town, Lilycove City, Lavaridge Town, Petalburg City, Olivine City, Cerulean City, and Saffron City. Basically, I would want to see a few from every region. I guess I would want to do a lot of sight-seeing. :p

Definitely one of the Unova cities. The cities/towns in the other regions are a little boring.

I'd say Nimbasa City. (not the town though. that place fails)

Archangel Azazel

Fallen Angel
most of the Unova cities like Castelia, Opelucid (futuristic), and Nimbasa XP also from Kanto I would love to go to Cerulean, and Lavender town.

Ausgirl

I really like Fallabar city in Hoenn. I know it's an old one but I just love the look of the ash falling from the sky and covering the grass.

Wishing Star

Astral Charm Owner
Vermillion City - With the ports, there's bound to be water and beaches, and I love beaches.

Goldenrod City - It's huge, has a mall, and has lots to do.

Slateport City - Again, another city with a port, plus the bustling marketplace and the Contest Hall/Battle Tent would keep me busy.

Hearthome City - I'd spend a lot of time in Amity Square. And there's another Contest Hall for me to participate in.

Castelia City - Like Goldenrod, it is a really big city with lots of stuff to pass the time.

:)

Finch.

Sunlight, sunlight~
Village Bridge. It's like, my favorite thing ever in a pokemon game. It's really small and quiet, but I think I would like a room there, when I needed to get away from things..

I'd also like to see just about all of Hoenn... ^^

synthetica

A Failed Experiment
Fortree City - A city on trees, how cool is that?

Ecruteak City - Old city where legendary Pokemon appear? Yes, please!

Village Bridge - My favourite place in Unova, I really like the idea behind it.

Weedy Spyze

Kanto: Eh, Cinnabar Island I guess, since it would be pretty cool to see the volcano. The other cities are all boring as hell.

Johto: Ecruteak City would be pretty neat to visit, to see the two towers. Goldenrod would probably be pretty cool as well.

Hoenn: Fortree City tops the list here. As someone else said, it's an entire city built on top of trees! Can you imagine how neat that would look in real life? Sootopolis also has a pretty neat shtick of being built inside of a volcano (I can't imagine the convenience of traveling into and out of the city, though), as does Pacifidlog with being built on floating platforms on top of the water. Oh, and Lavaridge for the hot springs and volcano. Hoenn has so many fun cities.

Sinnoh: None of them really stand out for me. Maybe Solaceon or Celestic to see the ruins.

Unova: Nacrene, for the museum and warehouses. I imagine there being a pretty neat art exhibit in Nacrene City, even though we don't see it in the games. It's called "the city of art," after all. Castelia and Nimbasa are also no-brainers. Can't really say I'd look forward to the completely random sandstorm-filled desert that's unexplainably sitting in between the two biggest cities of Unova, though. Seriously, am I the only person who thinks Unova Route 4 is the weirdest-placed route ever? :/ Black's version of Opelucid City is also awesome, I'd definitely want to see that. Unova also has some pretty neat landmarks as well. I'd definitely want to see Skyarrow Bridge, Marvelous Bridge, and Village Bridge.

Hoenn: Fortree City tops the list here. As someone else said, it's an entire city built on top of trees! Can you imagine how neat that would look in real life? Sootopolis also has a pretty neat shtick of being built inside of a volcano (I can't imagine the convenience of traveling into and out of the city, though), as does Pacifidlog with being built on floating platforms on top of the water. Oh, and Lavaridge for the hot springs and volcano. Hoenn has so many fun cities.

YES! Haha. I would want to go to Hoenn just for the cool names. I don't know why, but I have always loved the names of the cities in Hoenn. Pacifidlog, Fallarbor, Lavaridge, Fortree, Lilycove, and Petalburg all sound really fun to me.

Pokeshipper:)

I want tO go and visit Eucreteak City. It's a perfect blend of legend and scenery!

BrodyJ04

Cascade Trainer
Without a doubt these three:
Saffron: I just like big cities plus psychic Pokémon are my favorites. (Not counting Luxray or Infernape)
Ecruteak: Because like the whole Bell/Tin Tower story.
Fortree: It's obvious.

cagedWINGS

The Poké-theorist.
Goldenrod would be a good one. It's a big city with many tourist destinations; perfect for sightseeing. You could enter the bug catching competition or take a train and on a day trip to Saffron City.

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
Kanto: Cerulean City- I would like to travel around, see the gym. Also go to the Cape to see Bill and his pokémon collection

Johto: Ecruteak City- Beautiful scenery, lots of history behind it. Something I would defiantly like to see.

Hoenn: Fallarbor Town: Nice, small town...something about it that cause me to like it.

Sinnoh: Snowpoint City- Snow...lots and lots of snow...

Isshu/Unova: Humilau City- Nice beach area, would be a great place to relax

Vikings

Oracle
I wouldn't want to go to any of the cities if Ash is there, always calls for bad news. I never got why cities wouldn't just ban him from coming there. Half the cities he steps foot in become a legendary battle ground.

I'd go to Altomare from Pokemon Heroes though. It was based on Venice and Amsterdam (I assume without the red-light district part), so the city looks beautiful in the anime.

Last edited:

Kreis

Still Dirrty
Don't bump old threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.