• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which companion did you feel like the writers didn’t have a clear plan for?

Very well. I'm a POC so I guess I get a say In this atleast? Your comment was incredibly dumb and a stupid attempt to make any point you were trying to make and just bringing up systematic oppression is peak clown behaviour. What was the purpose of your comment? No offense but it is literally one of the most idiotic responses I've read in this forum and that's coming from someone who read a response that Kukui is a stripper. Jesus Christ
What did you say? That you had nothing to prove to me? Please, shove it. As I said, I'm not going to take rando individuals on a f*cking Pokemon forum telling me that I'm somehow making light of systemic oppression because of the most blatant bad faith misreading of my comment seriously. This is isn't something that is really debatable, just an absurdly asshole move.

" Peak clown behavior, " lmao didn't you say something about it being your last post?

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
What did you say? That you had nothing to prove to me? Please, shove it. As I said, I'm not going to take rando individuals on a f*cking Pokemon forum telling me that I'm somehow making light of systemic oppression because of the most blatant bad faith misreading of my comment seriously. This is isn't something that is really debatable, just an absurdly asshole move.

" Peak clown behavior lmao, " didn't you say something about it being your last post?
Yes I would very much like to stop talking in this thread about random topics but then you go and say something like that to derail the convo even further. This thread is already derailed anyway, I'm waiting for a mod to clean it up and give out the well deserved warnings on both sides. But you just want to dig this grave further. Your comment was not needed and quite frankly bringing in a ridiculous metaphor. Just stop already, you aren't being an epic person who's owning the dummies rn like you probably envision urself as rn

Yes I would very much like to stop talking in this thread about random topics but then you go and say something like that to derail the convo even further. This thread is already derailed anyway, I'm waiting for a mod to clean it up and give out the well deserved warnings on both sides. But you just want to dig this grave further. Your comment was not needed and quite frankly bringing in a ridiculous metaphor. Just stop already, you aren't being an epic person who's owning the dummies rn like you probably envision urself as rn
Just letting you know, I'm not going to be running my metaphors by you or anyone else. I also don't know what's with the constant Sigmund Freud pyschoanalysis so as I said, please kindly shove it. What did you say again?

" You're not worth it at all to even discuss on this topic, continue your delusions. Have a good day? "

Teravolt

cilan lives forever in my heart
before this turns into another argument, i’m leaving the greatest Pokémon soundtrack theme ever:

pacman000

On a quest to be the best...
Misty in the cast because they needed a girl to balance out the duo of Ash and Brock.
Yes; Takeshi Shudo said she was there to help the series appeal to girls. When he wrote for her, she was a mix of girlish stereotypes & plot necessities.

That was hard to learn. Makes me sad/mad thinking about it.

pacman000

In Shudo’s hands; I don’t think any of the other writers have said anything about how they wrote her.

Shudo did try to get into her head, to see what decisions she’d make & why, if that helps any.

Sham

The Guardian of Ruin and Birth
By the way, can we just agree that Serena's alleged crush with Ash was severely mishandled and clearly didn't have a plan on that. Ash ironically has had far more romantic-like moments with Lillie, even.

Remember the "date" episode? While alone, the kid ditched her within 2 minutes.
I mean they did share a non consensual kiss so there’s that. Lillie just had flashbacks of Ash and ran towards him on a moving boat.

Teravolt

cilan lives forever in my heart
Ash should marry lillie and become heir to Aether Foundation. Checkmate gladion and defeat him outside battlefield.
why do i kind of like this idea

pacman000

Having no plans is terrible.
“Sometimes you have to leap off a cliff & build your wings on the way down.” -Ray Bradbury

(I’m paraphrasing a bit; he said the same basic thing a few different times, so there are several versions of the quote. And he didn’t include the “sometimes;” he seemed to favor minimum planning.)

Last edited:

Morax

King of heroes
He's 10 lol. There's nothing there to imply he would be a good or bad partner
You seem to be under the impression that ash might 'mature' when he grows up. Lol no, these characters don't change. He'll be the same adventure loving/pokesexual/oblivious to romantic-clues-guy when he turns 35 (Just look at goku). He'd ditch his girlfriend in the middle of a date for a 'pokemon battle'. That's the kind of person he is and will always be :)