• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which computer os do you use?

Which os?

• Windows

Votes: 52 81.3%
  • Mac os (x)

Votes: 9 14.1%
  • Linux

Votes: 2 3.1%
  • Solaris

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • BSD

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters
I use Windows 7

Crystal Clair

Windows Vista. After the first week of owning my laptop, I got used to it and learned to love it. I never had much of a problem with it.

I use Android on my epad though and its taking some time to get used to it. It has the unfortunate tendency to correct words incorrectly like 'of' becoming 'com' and 'and' becoming 'Android' but I will try and fix it.

Sceptile Master

Survivor of the Great Avatar Depression
I have Vista on a desktop computer (that's what it's called, right?), yup.

I used Windows 7 for about a day, but my laptop's startup system was faulty and I had to return it. Even though I used it for such a short amount of time, I very much prefer to to the Mac OS X I have to use now.

Shuam

righteous
Vista, and I'll never understand the hatred people have for it.

MeowMix

We gotta cook
Using Windows 7 home premium.

Kurloz Makara

Red Death
Windows 7 on a Dell Inspiron laptop. :3

Cobalt_Latios

Windows XP. I'm sort-of-but-not-really retro through virtue of being too poor to buy a new computer.
This... mainly.

I am looking to upgrade to 7... but lack of job is not helping matters :p.

/CL

houndourm

a-a-a-awesome
Windows xp on my ibm 2635 but my dad recently got me a server from the trash and so now I'm going to run a dual booting with linux (fedora or sometin) and windows xp on a seperate partition