1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Which did you catch with the Master Ball in SS/HG??

Discussion in 'Pokémon Generation IV Discussion' started by Suicune23, Mar 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Suicune23

Suicune23 Member

I was curious which lengendary people caught with the master ball in SS/HG? Lugia, Ho-Oh, Entei, Suicune, or Raikou?

I think its probably best to catch one of the dogs with it. Lugia is easy and Ho-Oh is pretty hard, but at least he doesn't run like the dogs do.

2. Mankanshoku Mako

Mankanshoku Mako Well-Known Member

3. EzzPeon

EzzPeon just a passerby

None. I still have it.

I caught all legendaries except for Zapdos and Mewtwo.
    If I use it, I guess it will be for Mewtwo. But I think I just keep it ;)

4. Pikawho?

Pikawho? (five15)

I considered chucking it at one of the roaming beasts, but then decided to rough it out. While I haven't used it yet, my plan is to use it on a shiny Latias, when the little elves inside the game decide to bless my SR-ing endeavors.

5. bones090

bones090 < brav man i is sick

Actually, I haven't used it yet. I have Lugia, Raikou and Entei (the dogs take ages to weaken) and I'm still not sure whether I'll use the ball.

6. Snigeln

Snigeln [AE]Breeder

Ho-Oh. I tried several times with ultra balls, but in the end i got pissed of, and used the MB. :p

7. Kalosian

Kalosian Never Say Forever

Used it on Raikou in SS as I was too lazy to capture it the 'normal' way. Have not used it yet in HG.

8. bushie

bushie Well-Known Member

i actually captured kyogre with my master ball and i got another one of gts and caught latias

9. Worf

Worf New Member

I used mine on Raikou and transferred another from Diamond over to catch Entei.

10. PokemonOwn

PokemonOwn Well-Known Member

I believe that I used mine on Entei. It was near the beginning of the game too. My Master Ball sits in HG, waited to be used.

11. Aquarelle

Aquarelle Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Lugia on SS, Ho-Oh on HG.

Didn't plan on using it on them, but they were just such pains to catch. :/

12. MagnetonNr1

MagnetonNr1 Steel-type Trainer

I used mine on Latios, because I didn't want to do all that weakening, searching, etc. stuff.

13. NinjaJesus

NinjaJesus Johto Fanboy

;243; Raikou as soon as i got it. First time i encoutered raikou aswell, I think;243;

14. Rocketeer

Rocketeer K-9 Brigade

Latios, I got sick of chasing it and my Crobat kept dying cause of Luster Purge.

15. jigglypufffangirl

jigglypufffangirl pokégirl fan

um dont laugh but i used it on a miltank.
    WHAT?!? I CLICKED ON IT BY MISTAKE and now i regret it cuz i dont have legendary :(

16. Jenza1202

Jenza1202 Well-Known Member

Latios - I activated him with Steven and then ran straight into him. After hunting down Raikou and Entei I wasn't in the mood to stalk Latios...

Mind you, I want to change my team of Plat - so I'm resetting that after I get the Masterball and then send Infernape across to SS holding it.

17. bibl1201

bibl1201 New Member

I used mine on Entei, and transfered one from Diamond Pearl an Platinum to use for others.

18. Randomness

Randomness He is already here.

I used mine on mewtwo. typical...(i think)

19. Lorde

Lorde Banned

Ah, I remember it like it were yesterday. I climbed the Bell Tower in HeartGold version and faced Ho-Oh there. I didn't feel like weakening it just to have it faint after running out of moves, so I tossed my Master Ball at it and captured it. I later traded for more Master Balls, so I wasn't bothered. In SoulSilver version, I think I used the Master Ball on the roaming Raikou but I'm not 100% sure since this was a year ago.

20. AmpharosFanatic

AmpharosFanatic Well-Known Member

For many months I refused to use either of my 2 Master Balls in HG. Then one day I was in a hurry so I used one to catch my in-game Entei. I still have the other unused.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.