• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which did you catch with the Master Ball in SS/HG??

Status
Not open for further replies.

WynautQueen

Pokemon Caretaker
Latios, I'm pretty sure. :) I'd lost the one I'd caught before so I really needed one with a good nature.

IDR2011

Nope, just fought Lugia, 14 ultra balls later, I caught him, didnt need me Master Ball

Pingo

Ho-oh, so I could S.R. for one with good IVs. I already had a synchronize Abra wth adamant nature. The result was amazing:

Adamant, 26/31/31/X/15/28 :)

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
i still have mine

ggreen

Wanna-Be Pro :D
I actually still have mine too o.o I remember catching Lugia with my Gastly and an ultra ball. It was pretty amazing, because the 3rd or 4th one caught it. I was happy.
Entei and Raikou, I used Gastly again. Raikou being the last one to catch because I couldn't use Mean Look fast enough, so I had to level him up a bunch. I don't remember the pokeballs though, I'd have to look.
Suicune I used Parasect.
Mewtwo, I don't even remember catching him...
Groudon, I used a number of different pokemon and used an Ultraball.
Then I caught Latios, which was almost impossible. I didn't think it had so much speed until I finally checked it out on Serebii. Then I decided to use Wobbuffet and hope for the best. Caught it after fainting it like a million times. It was an unnecessary wild goose chase.
My friend owns a gba gameshark, and they just got multiple masterballs and put them in their DS game to catch Kyogre and Latias for me. I was ashamed to have help that way to be honest. It took them forever to finish off Red though e.e
After that, I caught Rayquaza with a few pokemon and an Ultraball. Took me just 2 tries, because he fainted himself with Outrage's confusion first. Then I was able to put him to sleep and lower his accuracy with Parasect the second time.

Pyrax

The Ghost of Tsushima
I think it was either Ho-Oh or Lugia.
I've caught the Raikou, Entei, and Latios in Fast Balls, so it's not like I really wasted it.

feathergreen

i dont know, mabye it was mewtwo, because i caught the trio with ultra balls and ho-oh with great and lugia with ultra. i think it was mewtwo.

Arceus94

I somewhat always seem to never use my Master Ball. The first time, I used it on Ho-Oh, of course. But after that, i rarely use it. I always think "Maybe I'll need it in case.. Blablabla" etc.

pokemonmaster3.0

Stop laughing...
Didn't use mine yet, and I have to wonder when/if I ever would? Maybe Mewtwo...

Used mine on Raikou just got tired of chasing it and lowering its health.So i used the Mean Eye method but it kept using Roar so yeah just got mad and threw it.

Lance The Champ

The Aura Guardian
I caught Mewtwo with the master ball...

Absol trainer

Hidden Valley...
I don't catch anything with the master ball anymore. It just seems like a cheap way out imo, because you don't want to be bothered with actually spending time on the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.