• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which did you catch with the Master Ball in SS/HG??

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheGreatDragonite

Dragon Trainer
I used mine on those damned roamers. Entei, usually since he's my favorite legendary beast.

I use mine on roamers too, except I choose Latios. It makes the most sense.

DexHolderBlue

Aspiring Arteest~
I used the Master Ball I got in HeartGold on Raikou, and the one I got in SoulSilver on Entei.

Dragon35

I used mine on Latias.

Interesting note, I have captured Ho-oh, Lugia, Mewtwo, Kyogre and Rayquaza all in different pokeballs. The order being Ultra, Dusk, Quick, Net and Heavy

Demonsead

Hoenn Challenger
I used mine on Raikou.

Lesquid

Entei. I hate chasing those dogs.

I actually used it on a roaming Shiny Entei I found. Best use for my Master Ball. I also didn't lead with a Shadow Tag Pokemon or anything that had Block, etc. so I HAD to use the Master Ball. It had an undesirable nature, but whatever.

I still haven't used mine. I'm saving it for when I find a runaway shiny or when I get an SR shiny legendary or something.

DX 2401PT

Monitor
Thanks to Emerald's item mass-duplication glitch, I have more Master Balls than I know what to do with them. The ones I got from HG (got two, one from Elm and one from the lottery) and SS are probably somewhere in that pile.

But for the fun of capturing, I don't use Master Balls on everything. Only roamers and randomly encountered shinies that may use Explosion, Selfdestruct, Whirlwind, etc.

Example: shiny Rapidash? Fast Ball. Groudon? Heavy Ball. Suicune? Net Ball. Most everything else? Level Ball.

I might restart SS soon and challenge myself by capturing every Legendary with a regular Pokeball.

I used it on latios, just because it was the best option. I did trade a few more from diamond to catch the birds and mewtwo easier. What do people mean by SR shiny legendary? I didn't think it was possible to get shiny legendaries. Btw, I don't know if this is the place for this, but how can you easily get shinies?

Cruisin'

Latias on HG, and I plan on using it on Latios on SS.

For same reason above^

Sceptrigon

Armored Legend
Lugia. I know, bad choice, but I tend to use my master ball on the mascot of the version I'm playing. So I don't really care about using it on the roaming legends; I'd use ultra/great balls on them instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.