1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Which did you catch with the Master Ball in SS/HG??

Discussion in 'Pokémon Generation IV Discussion' started by Suicune23, Mar 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheGreatDragonite

TheGreatDragonite Dragon Trainer

I use mine on roamers too, except I choose Latios. It makes the most sense.

2. DexHolderBlue

DexHolderBlue Aspiring Arteest~

I used the Master Ball I got in HeartGold on Raikou, and the one I got in SoulSilver on Entei.

3. Dragon35

Dragon35 Well-Known Member

I used mine on Latias.

Interesting note, I have captured Ho-oh, Lugia, Mewtwo, Kyogre and Rayquaza all in different pokeballs. The order being Ultra, Dusk, Quick, Net and Heavy

4. Demonsead

Demonsead Hoenn Challenger

I used mine on Raikou.

5. AnimeFinder

AnimeFinder ...breeder.

im planning on catching MewTwo soon =/ im kinda in doubt

6. zekromking

zekromking Member

Mine was on raikou because it was the first roamer I ran in too.

7. Lesquid

Lesquid Well-Known Member

Entei. I hate chasing those dogs.

8. nathandg0924

nathandg0924 Back in the meantime

Last time I played, I think I used it on Latios ;381;

I never caught the legendary dogs, EVER

9. Buchou

Buchou filch some swag

Used it on Mewtwo. Caught all the other legendaries with different pokeballs.

10. AuraSphere

AuraSphere TED <3

I actually used it on a roaming Shiny Entei I found. Best use for my Master Ball. I also didn't lead with a Shadow Tag Pokemon or anything that had Block, etc. so I HAD to use the Master Ball. It had an undesirable nature, but whatever.

11. floatzel98

floatzel98 → s o a r i n g

i actually didn't use mine yet, surprisingly

12. the ash man83

the ash man83 Avid TCG Fan

i don't think i have either.

And to all those who hate roamers, i think they add a little bit more spice to the games to get you exploring more.

13. I still haven't used mine. I'm saving it for when I find a runaway shiny or when I get an SR shiny legendary or something.

14. DX 2401PT

DX 2401PT Monitor

Thanks to Emerald's item mass-duplication glitch, I have more Master Balls than I know what to do with them. The ones I got from HG (got two, one from Elm and one from the lottery) and SS are probably somewhere in that pile.

But for the fun of capturing, I don't use Master Balls on everything. Only roamers and randomly encountered shinies that may use Explosion, Selfdestruct, Whirlwind, etc.

Example: shiny Rapidash? Fast Ball. Groudon? Heavy Ball. Suicune? Net Ball. Most everything else? Level Ball.

I might restart SS soon and challenge myself by capturing every Legendary with a regular Pokeball.

15. spencerocker

spencerocker Member

I used it on latios, just because it was the best option. I did trade a few more from diamond to catch the birds and mewtwo easier. What do people mean by SR shiny legendary? I didn't think it was possible to get shiny legendaries. Btw, I don't know if this is the place for this, but how can you easily get shinies?

16. AuraGuardian99

AuraGuardian99 AuraKnight

I used it on latios coz i couldnt be bothered doing it the long way

17. Cruisin'

Cruisin' Well-Known Member

Latias on HG, and I plan on using it on Latios on SS.

For same reason above^

18. Sceptrigon

Sceptrigon Armored Guardian

Lugia. I know, bad choice, but I tend to use my master ball on the mascot of the version I'm playing. So I don't really care about using it on the roaming legends; I'd use ultra/great balls on them instead.

19. celebimasters_93

celebimasters_93 Well-Known Member

I caught the best Roamer in the game, Suicune!!!

20. Mr Spaz

Mr Spaz Loading title. Please wait.

Wait what? Suicune doesn't even roam.
    Oh, um, I still have it in both. And I won the lottery so I have 2 in SS

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.