• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which did you catch with the Master Ball in SS/HG??

Status
Not open for further replies.

flawlessazn

Spiffy ~ ^^"
I used it on Latias .. it was too hard to catch it with a normal ball ..

DucksGoMooful

Evergreen tail?
I had already captured the 2 roaming beasts, Entei and Raikou, with my Lv. 50 Snorlax I had just recently caught. (Block, then Body Slam)
Latios/Latias (I can't remember which) was too fast for Snorlax, so I wanted to train him, but then thought: What else am I going to use this on? I'll just catch him with my Master Ball
And that's what I did.

McIntyre

Novice Breeder
I still have it. I was originally saving it for Latios, but he doesn't want to appear so I'm most likely going to go chuck it at that Ho-Oh that I've been conveniently forgetting to catch for the last year or so.
All works out in the end I suppose.

Cruisin'

I plane on never using mine.

I'll save it in case i never need to use it.

lordchrome

i never used it and have now got 3 through trades. i never use them and as my dex is full what can i use them for.

Flame Mistress

I used mine on Ho-oh, which was typical. But somehow I managed to catch most of the other legendaries in the game. Still working on Entei, Raikou, Kyogre and Latias, which I have one from the GTS though.

After throwing 45 dusk balls with little success and having him down to like 5 hp and paralyzed, I finally gave in and used it on Lugia XD

Chariphlosion

On Kyogre

I caught all the legendaries in Pokemon Heartgold, and used MY master ball for Kyogre. (Cause I didn't have another great time to use it.) ;382;

Last edited:

GilligBoi

Mewtwo. I am a tradionalist. Good times man, good times.

Status
Not open for further replies.