• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which did you catch with the Master Ball in SS/HG??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
I used it on Entei or Raikou (can't remember which)

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
I used mine on Lugia, because I was running out of pokeballs, and I didn't care to backtrack too far...lol

Ferfie

Shiny Ahab
I used mine on the Shiny Ho-oh I SR'd for in HG. I False Swiped it and didn't count how much PP it had left for it's moves, so I didn't want it to struggle to death. It didn't take too long to show up, but I still didn't wanna have to SR for it again.

KiwiDude

Poké-Shop Owner
Used two on Entei and Raikou, sadly the Raikou was timid and no matter how hard I've tried (including a bashful Alakazam w/synchronize) it was always timid, the Entei is docile btw
both were caught at route 36

Yang_Wolf

A Foongus Amoongus!
Ho-oh, because she's my favorite Pokemon, and so getting caught in a master ball is like a compliment from me...or something.

XX-SHADOW-XX

Sir Aaron's Lucario
I regret using it on luagia. but I did catch Zapdos in a ....... POKEBALL!!! I really wish I saved It to use on latios on SS as on my way to zapdos I randomly selected my typhlosion to use shadow claw that killed him [latios]

\Mightyena/

I originally used it on Lugia, but this playthrough, maybe ho-oh or latias.

I had four in my game. Legit from my Sapphire, Emerald and Leafgreen, also from my playthrough of SS. It's easy to play through the 3rd gen games and just transfer it over. Plus I get the joy of playing them again and again and again.

The first one was used to capture my shiny Lugia which in my excitement I forgot that revives were in status healing rather than hp restore items so I didn't heal my Gengar and got scared. The ball actuially goes well with it's colouration.

The second one was used on my shiny Suicune which took a massive 10,000+ SRs to obtain... it also did not help that I was on the bus when it appeared and I was without charger or move list for Suicune to find out when it would struggle so I took NO chances. I did wait until all my dive balls were gone before throwing the masterball.

The third will hopefully be used on my yet to shine Rayquaza because i'll be damned if I caught it in a normal ball! The Outrage move on it is scary. I'll give it a go but i'd be too paranoid about the confusion it receives.

Then i'll be stocking up again for Articuno, Zapdos and Moltres because I want them all in shiny and I like having the backup a masterball gives. I'll try hard to get them in a normal ball. I succeeded in getting shiny Ho-oh in a dusk ball with no bother so I know it's possible.

Also any self destructing/roaring shiny that I come across without damp/soundproof will need a masterball because they are buggers.

Like Pucca Ness, I used my MBall in a Shiny Lugia <3 But the colours go so perfectly, so I don't mind ;o;

Status
Not open for further replies.