• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which did you catch with the Master Ball in SS/HG??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harmonie

♫ Ad vivere
Ho-Oh. Because I had to get through it to progress through the story. It came into my mind "I can worry about the other legendaries later!" Sure maybe it will be a lot harder, but I've caught legendaries without the Master Ball so I'll be okay.

Derp

[Something funny]
I spend hours trying to get Lugia and just ended up using my masterball on it.

Lethal Llama

Random Trainer
Ugh Entei.... I hate roamers SO much...

Elementer

Sword&Element Master
I just used it on Lugia, wanted to catch it and move on with the story. I can import more from Emerald, to catch the Dogs, so its good :).

bushie

entei myself cause it roams. truth is ever since ds poke games came out i try not to use my masterballs not a big masterball fan anymore. i mostly use them on roamers and shiny legends after 1000s of resets

MewTwoEx

Metagross Master
Latios and Latias on both versions

Pseudo-Unlegendary

I be an Exotic One
I usually do it with Roamers, but I got lazy and caught Lugia with it.

hyacinth

normally i try and spend the whole game not using it!! But when i caught my mewtwo with a ultra ball i felt i had to use my master so i did on Raikou as they are pretty annoying unless you have mean look :)

Artemys42

Nibelung Valesti
I've yet to use my master ball, I caught Ho-Oh using a fast ball if I recall correctly, maybe it was a heavy ball. Anyway, I've yet to use it but maybe I'll use it with Entei or Latias, they always seem to get away.

Fire_Paw

Moonwatcher
Mewtwo. I didn't want to fight it, and since I didn't use it on Ho-Oh or the roamers I figured I'd be better off using it on Mewtwo instead.

Zibdas

not bad
A shiny Geodude, post E4.

pokemonbw01

Who's the daddy? Me!
I haven't used it. Dont use it on the dogs. I already have Ho-oh, Lugia, and the dogs. Capturing dogs is easy. Use Mean Look on it and just use hypnosis and after 30 minutes or so, use timer ball.

TehLulzMastur

In HeartGold, I used a Master Ball on Ho-oh because I was very lazy. In SoulSilver, I'll probably use it on either Groudon or Rayquaza.

Status
Not open for further replies.