• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which did you catch with the Master Ball in SS/HG??

Status
Not open for further replies.

P-body

Aperture TestSubject
I didn't use mine at all. :p

Nephilim

Muffin Button Master
I used mine on Entei. I always ran into him on accident so I just got tired of him and did it. Ha

Toxic Nightshade

GET TO DEL TACO
i used it on Suicune.. it was so irritating, i'd swear that the battle took 30 minutes at least. i couldn't bear it anymore and used the master ball lol.

amittal12

Sceptile Maniac
I didn't use mine at all but still managed to catch all the available legendaries :p

AuroriumX

The Interceptor
I used mine on Mewtwo because it's color was so similar to that of the Master Ball so I thought it would be appropriate catch Mewtwo in it.

John Wallrein

I am the walrein
I used my masterball to catch Suicune. I honestly contemplated using it on Lugia after I tried two times to catch it and ran out of balls so I had to reset but on the third go I caught it without having to use the masterball.

Status
Not open for further replies.