• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which did you catch with the Master Ball in SS/HG??

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarthVader

I've yet to use the Master Ball. :p

Kattling

Pokemon Artist
I've still got mine, and I don't plan to use it for a while. C: I'm going to catch all the legendaries apart from Latios first. I've got Entei, Raikou, Suicune, Ho-oh, Lugia, Zapdos, Moltres and Articuno so far, and I've got Groundon, Mewtwo, Rayquaza and Latios to go. My method being, the other day my boyfriend asked me, "If you saw a shiny legendary, would you use your Master Ball on it?". I know the chances are ridiculous, but I'd hate to end up KO-ing/losing to a shiny Legendary, or runnning out of balls, and knowing that if I'd just saved my Master Ball, it would've been mine. C: If (more like 'when') none of them are shinies, I'll use it on Latios, because I think the Eon duo are worth it. C':

golduck#1

I still have mine even though I have 339 pokemon on HG and have restarted SS 3 times and have yet to use it on any file. I am just waiting for the right pokemon but nothing ever comes up. The day will come one day.

Demonslayer492

Got it Memorized?
Well in SS I had to use it on the lvl 70 Ho-oh. cause I needed him for the wall in the Unown puzzle. cause I wanted to get all the unown on my White2. Other then that. I still have the one in HG and I might use it on a Shiny when I find it if it goes to kill its self before I catch it with a ultraball

Canada

Banned
I used it on one of the roaming pokemon. Can't remember which, but I wasn't in the mood to chase it all over the place.

Reborn Cyrax

Back from Beyond
My first was on the Lugia, then I got my other one from platinum and caught a Latios :) Number of roaming dogs: 1 (Entei)

xXYobi TakiXx

Get ready to fly
believe it or not when i went to catch mewtwo it was shiny. so i used my master ball. little did i know i ran into a shiny parasect on my way out. i was just pissed off because by some magic i used out all my ultra balls on it and it "magiclly" ran away. i would put exclamation marks but do to my condition i cant.... all my happieness was taken away from me. i would be gratefull if some one would just free me from this.

rigpop

believe it or not when i went to catch mewtwo it was shiny. so i used my master ball. little did i know i ran into a shiny parasect on my way out. i was just pissed off because by some magic i used out all my ultra balls on it and it "magiclly" ran away. i would put exclamation marks but do to my condition i cant.... all my happieness was taken away from me. i would be gratefull if some one would just free me from this.

Dang must feel hard to let an Shiny get away the only shiny i have is an ekans in SS

Well entei was really starting to annoy me so i used it on him because of stupid roar... And i really like him

☭Azimuth_055☣

Thou enraged?
I caught ho-oh with a master ball, because I was in a hurry back then. Now, I wouldn't use it at anything anymore.

fire.

Maybe it seems to be strange but I have never used my master ball for one pokémon. Why? Perhaps, I cannot decide, which pokémon shoul be caught with it...
Perhaps, it is too easy for me if I throw one ball so that a legendary pokémon will be in it.

Recently I used my Master Ball on Lugia during my replay of SoulSilver. If I haven't used my Master Ball on Lugia, then I might've used it on Ho-oh or Mewtwo.

Status
Not open for further replies.