• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which did you chose diamond or pearl

Which did you chose

• Diamond

Votes: 55 43.3%
  • Pearl

Votes: 37 29.1%
  • Both, they rock

Votes: 35 27.6%

• Total voters

Crystal Clair

I got both
Because my mom always lets me get both
However, it's kinda tough to play both games at the same time. My sister's boyfriend has a dslite so I could do it but it'd take twice as long
So my main game is Diamond.

Cipher

Nothing to be done
I got Diamond. I always get the "blue" game (Blue, Silver, Sapphire, Diamond), and my brother always gets the "red" game (Red, Gold, Ruby, Pearl). It's just tradition, I guess.

mario_fan

Kawaiibunkle
well i got pearl i just like palkia

StarrStruck

#1 Grish mark
I got Pearl because my cousin got Diamond and we never get the same games.

BlazikenGurl

Pik-eeeooow!
I chose Diamond.

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
I got both, but I think Diamond is better.

MidnightTheMightyena

Money for nothing
I liked them both equally and I pre ordered both too, but they ran out of freaking dialga stylists! So I got 2 of palkia. Damn GameCrazy........ ;262;

I got diamond and my brother got pearl. But he started moaning about diagla being cooler than palkia so I swapped games with him.

Hyper Chibi Absol

The Dark Goddess
I chose Diamond 'cause I like the color blue. XP Pink sucks IMO. It BURNS me...

Xashlei

probably elsewhere
I didn't pick out yet. But I'd get Pearl because my sister wants Diamond. Trading for a complete set anyone?

ijea4444

I got Diamond. I always get the "blue" game (Blue, Silver, Sapphire, Diamond), and my brother always gets the "red" game (Red, Gold, Ruby, Pearl). It's just tradition, I guess.

me and my cuz have asimilar traditon. i chose the blue and my cuz the red.

Swampfarmer

Floater of Jelly
(Red, Gold, Ruby, Diamond)

(Blue, Silver, Sapphire, Pearl)

Most people have been getting them according to colour. Me and my brother got them according to... welll, that above. Basically, I choose the one that comes first, he the second. Also, Dialga totally owns Palkia.