• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which DW Eeveelution are you going for?

Which Eeveelution?

• Hydration Vaporeon

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Quick Feet Jolteon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Guts Flareon

• Magic Bounce Espeon

Votes: 11 57.9%
  • Inner Focus Umbreon

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Chlorophyll Leafeon

• Ice Body Glaceon

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • I can't decide.

Votes: 3 15.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hejiru

Rev up those fryers
As you know, the official site has updated with a mini-game that will allow you to get one of seven Eeveelutions with Dream World abilities. Apparently these special Eeveelutions are programmed to always be male, so you can't breed more DW Eevee. So this is probably your only chance to get one of these seven; and only one. That's a pretty significant choice. what are your thoughts?

Personally, I can't decide.... knowing that I can't get the other six makes me consider my decision much more carefully.

creature

deamworld isnt workin in the uk yet so i cant rep it but how do i go about gettin glaceon? i didnt think i could get one in white !!!
failing that espeon :)

Porgon-XYZ

Wut are you saying?
I'm either going to get the Espion or the Leafeon. I can't decide which one!>.<

jstiglich

First V.A. Espeon
Go Espeon!!!!!!
Yeah....
Not much else to say

pokefantravis

The Poke-Pimp
Espeon, its ability has a LOT of potential. :D

Odd that nobody's voted Vappy yet, though a few people in IRC have got it. Espy is by far the most popular choice for good reason.

Sea Swampert

being piratey
Yeah I've gone for Espeon, mainly coz my friend wants it, Im not entirely fussed about the Eevee evolutions but he's mad on them....but he'll be annoyed you can't breed it lol

Penguinist Trainer

Personally I want either Glaceon or Vaporeon, but I'll be happy with any of them since they are a unique addition to my team.

Dattebayo

Banned
Either Espeon or Leafeon, but I don't know how the mini-game works, and I do not wish to get the wrong nature.

Profesco

gone gently
As you know, the official site has updated with a mini-game that will allow you to get one of seven Eeveelutions with Dream World abilities. Apparently these special Eeveelutions are programmed to always be male, so you can't breed more DW Eevee. So this is probably your only chance to get one of these seven; and only one. That's a pretty significant choice. what are your thoughts?

Personally, I can't decide.... knowing that I can't get the other six makes me consider my decision much more carefully.

This topic is already being discussed in the Dream World thread in the 5th gen section.

Status
Not open for further replies.