1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Which Eeeveelution did you chose in the 'Befriend a Pokemon' game?

Discussion in 'Pokémon Generation V Discussion' started by Neferka, May 2, 2011.

?

Which Eeveelution did you choose in the 'Befriend a Pokemon' game?

1. Vaporeon

11.1%
  2. Jolteon

14.4%
  3. Flareon

7.7%
  4. Espeon

43.3%
  5. Umbreon

16.3%
  6. Leafeon

8.3%
  7. Glaceon

11.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Neferka

Neferka Gimmie Kiss ;-]

Which Eeveelution did you choose in the 'Befriend a Pokemon' game?

Fairly self explanatory: Which Eeveelution did you chose in the 'Befriend a Pokemon' game on pokemon.com?

Edit: You can make more than one selection when voting by the way ^_^

Please note, if you're not getting the following type of message when you play the game again after selecting your Eeveelution, then it may not have been saved correctly!!!:
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 7, 2011
  2. Poke_Cannon

Poke_Cannon Beck is my boy'

first it picked Glaceon so i decided to play again.

then it picked Flareon.. so i decided to play again.

then it picked Jolteon.. and i was tired of the game, so i chose it.

i tried to think of the best DW ability to grab.. but so many are crap..

3. Electiv

Electiv Wada Wada..

First time I got a Vaporean, but then I played again and got a Espeon :D I hate those kind of games ._.

4. Espeon, because it's ability is beast

5. Marvs

Marvs Shinneeee!

Espeon! then on my white account I chose Umbreon so I had the pair :)

edit: in the poll I selected Umbreon, it was meant to be Espeon but I got confused which was which! I only chose Umbreon for the pair, Espeons DW ability is amazing.

Last edited: May 2, 2011
  6. wearjo

wearjo Pokemon Trader

I got Espeon and for my White I'm gonna get Umbreon... Those two's abilitys are the best imo

7. Neferka

Neferka Gimmie Kiss ;-]

I'm assuming you created a profile for each of your games, right? I did that and picked Espeon and Glaceon ^_^

BTW I made it so you can select more than one option in the poll... But I guess that it's too late for that now XD Sorry

8. Shark

Shark Advanced tier

i knew that the most of the people would choose espeon or glaceon because of their ability so it won't be hard to find one who would clone and trade it for something :p
    anyway, i chose flareon (white), jolteon (black 1) and leafeon (black 2), i'll receive umbreon and vaporeon from my friends and hope to find someone who have glaceon & espeon and would trade them both :p

9. Timpeni

Timpeni The Awesome One

Glaceon.
    Because I really, really hate those games and thought 'ah screw it' and selected.

10. Vandslaux

Vandslaux Well-Known Member

Espeon. Magic Mirror is awesome. And are they always male?

11. Geekachu

Geekachu _____________

I got Flareon. I really couldn't be bothered to play it again. I wasn't swayed by an DW abilities, since I want to complete the N-Dex, and I have a major shortage of evolution stones (meanwhile on my Diamond I have 29 Fire Stones, stupid Poke Transfer disallows held items -.-)

12. Vandslaux

Has Ice Body pretty much turned Glaceon into the new Stallrein/Stallice? (Regice get's Ice Body)

13. Marvs

Marvs Shinneeee!

No worries! and yes, that's what I did.

These are unfortunately, I really want a female DW Eevee so I can breed for a shiny DW Espeon!

14. Vandslaux

We can still find Eevees on the DW, right?

15. Marvs

Marvs Shinneeee!

I don't think so, not yet anyway! There is an Eevee event coming up soon I think, don't know if it will be male or female though!

16. Nymphaea

Nymphaea Quirky Bug Girl

Seems I took the obvious choices ^-^;; Glaceon on my White, Espeon on my Black. Not sure what I'll do with Espeon, but Glaceon I want to try making a Hail team with.

17. WhyteMage

WhyteMage Well-Known Member

Espeon of course. What else would you expect. Although now that I know I can have two profiles, I'm totally going for Glaceon as well.

18. Trainer Frankie

Trainer Frankie Nostalgia.

Can you only keep one eeveelution? Or say if you chose and keep a vaporeon, can you play again to get more?

19. Nymphaea

Nymphaea Quirky Bug Girl

You can only keep one, the people with more than one have more than one game :)

20. Trainer Frankie

Trainer Frankie Nostalgia.

I have Black and White. I can get two eeveelutions?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.