• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which Eeeveelution did you chose in the 'Befriend a Pokemon' game?

Which Eeveelution did you choose in the 'Befriend a Pokemon' game?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

dragoniteKnight

Pose as a team
just got my timid espeon <3.... really you guys shouldve checked to see if it saved after people have said it didnt save it on occasion, it didnt save mine at first and i had to reunlock it.

Atome

Snowy Poochyena
I know that it saved. I went back twice to check eue
damn glitch, I want in on this angry e-mail thing

KimmyC

just got my timid espeon <3.... really you guys shouldve checked to see if it saved after people have said it didnt save it on occasion, it didnt save mine at first and i had to reunlock it.

I played the game twice and didn't click "play again" so it wouldnt rewrite over the last game. It's Gamefreaks fault for not fixing the glitches in the game.

On a sidenote, Korean players could get as many Eeveelutions as they wanted to, as they only had to buy the codes in groceries or something.

Lucky bastards.

Last edited:

Regiultima

Rises with Magnetism
Some kind soul on this forum posted a link with a warning about the Eeveelutions and it was thanks to that kind soul (I don't remember the name) that I was able to get my DW Eeveelution without glitches(Espeon, obviously).

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor
At the very least, they could have notified people that "hey you need to exit out of the tab, don't hit play again", or FIXED THE GLITCH.

I got my Espeon, though, so I'm not whining.

kaekae

I was totally unaware of this glitch until I go to get my Espeon today and find out it didn't save. Not impressed.

KimmyC

Okay so I got a response from the email i sent earlier.

A solution for your issue has been suggested.

Hello, Kim!

Thank you for contacting the Pokémon Support team. This email address is exclusively for the types of issued outlined at our Contact Us link on our Support Portal.

As your inquiry did not pertain to one of these issues, we will not be able to provide a response to your email.

Many common questions can be found in our knowledge base of Frequently Asked Questions found at support.pokemon.com.

If you're unable to find what you're looking for, you can also submit your query directly to our support team via our 'ask a question' feature. Please see our contact us link on our support home page to see your options for contacting us.

Thank you,

Pokémon Support Team

...Well they are completely useless...

Time_2_Shine

<-- Next Target
I did not get my DW Espeon, even though it said it saved and I exited the tab without pressing play again. I agree with the people above, we should send them constant e-mails for them to fix this problem!! I did not play hours of that mini-game for nothing!!!!!

Wardek

U & I
You're going to complain to Nintendo and admit you cheated the system?

Did i ever say i'll mention that i'm using a Flashcard? No, every account is another person, that's what they will think.

Edit: Guess i'm not gonna complain about it anymore, as the Glaceon worked, and i think the others will work.

Last edited:

Kuro_Kitsune

Busy Trainer
Hi everyone, been a long time since I checked these forums (I'm mostly a lurker) X3

Anyways, I'm bummed out cuz I couldn't get my Eeveeloution. >:C I didn't know about this bug thing but I was sure my game saved the Pokemon after I spent 3 hours playing the darn game to get Vaporeon. I figured I should send an e-mail saying of this issue so I did and I think everyone with this same problem should do the same.

Now, I read through this tread and saw someone (KimmyC) tried contacting them and I read the response but it seems you emailed them to their "account issues" email.

To tell them about the GL issues you need to log in (yes, even if you already are logged in) on the Support Center on the top right after the tabs that say "Request Support" and "My Support History". After you logged in go to the Support Center again and click "Ask a Question". This will take you to a form where they ask you for your Game Sync ID, your GL nickname, and other account information. There you can choose from a box the issue (and they have "Eevee Evolution Pormotion" to pick from!), then you write in the blank box detailing what the issue is and send it. After sending it you can check the progress of your issue in the "My Support History" tab.

I sent them an email already through there. I really want my Eeveelution! D:

Hope that helps anyone trying to contact them about this.
;134;

dancingmonkey

Bringer of woe...
Same problems as everyone else :(
No Eevee.

Whats even worse is the site is on of the buggiest I have ever used. When I click on the support history, it takes me back to the main pokemon.com page, when I try to log in my second account for my second copy of the game, it logs me into my first copy.

Sent an email to the general address, will have to try another machine and see if I can get through to account support.

Fun times.

Genkin

Trade-aholic

I'm almosy 100% positive you would be raging if the save glitch befell you too. I saved, I actually replayed it several times like everyone else JUST SO I could make sure I get my Espeon. Now I rage because of GameFreaks poor online programming skills :I

bippacooleth

Quiver Dance=Success
Just finished training my timid Espeon, and Magic Bounce is awesome, besides when can Audino's Heal Pulse reflects back at it 5 times -_-
Just hilarious switching it in my brother's statusers and watching him rage :D

Sorry to all the people who didn't receive their Eeveelution :/ There's an event in Japan at the moment with a Dream World Eevee, maybe that'll come to us at some point in the future?

Status
Not open for further replies.