• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which Eeeveelution did you chose in the 'Befriend a Pokemon' game?

Which Eeveelution did you choose in the 'Befriend a Pokemon' game?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thrain

A New Journey Awaits
I wasn't even aware of this glitch until reading this thread. o.o

I'm just glad I've got my Bashful Espeon now (still wish I could have got a better nature, but I'm not complainin'). ^^ I hope you all having trouble figure it all out.

keithdbz

"To tell them about the GL issues you need to log in (yes, even if you already are logged in) on the Support Center on the top right after the tabs that say "Request Support" and "My Support History". After you logged in go to the Support Center again and click "Ask a Question". This will take you to a form where they ask you for your Game Sync ID, your GL nickname, and other account information. There you can choose from a box the issue (and they have "Eevee Evolution Pormotion" to pick from!), then you write in the blank box detailing what the issue is and send it. After sending it you can check the progress of your issue in the "My Support History" tab."

Thank you for posting this, but all these steps create a loop for me. Did you miss a step?
Keith

Wardek

U & I
Glaceon still in the forest, can't decide wether to go with Modest or other nature. While Espeon is still in the DW, gotta transfer it.

dancingmonkey

Bringer of woe...
"To tell them about the GL issues you need to log in (yes, even if you already are logged in) on the Support Center on the top right after the tabs that say "Request Support" and "My Support History". After you logged in go to the Support Center again and click "Ask a Question". This will take you to a form where they ask you for your Game Sync ID, your GL nickname, and other account information. There you can choose from a box the issue (and they have "Eevee Evolution Pormotion" to pick from!), then you write in the blank box detailing what the issue is and send it. After sending it you can check the progress of your issue in the "My Support History" tab."

Thank you for posting this, but all these steps create a loop for me. Did you miss a step?
Keith

I have the same looping issue. The whole Poekmon.com - Global Link being differing names/same account seems to confuse the heck out of my machine (and my work machine). Going to try blasting all my cached data and retrying, seeing if its a cookie issue causing the infinite loop.

EDIT: I have now managed to send the help email through, so perhaps clear cookies if you get the same infinite looping issue.

In other news, my second game which is on another account seems to have finally been allowed to connect to the Global Link and did save my eevee chocie, so its not all bad... I think I got Vaporeaon, but can't connect till I get home as I never managed to sync with the site...

Last edited:

keithdbz

"EDIT: I have now managed to send the help email through, so perhaps clear cookies if you get the same infinite looping issue."

You sir, are a genius. Worked and my problem has been submitted. I'm not holding out hope, it's not the end of the world, but I know it saved at the time as I had spent hours playing that thing. Thank you for sharing the info.

Cheers!

dancingmonkey

Bringer of woe...
"EDIT: I have now managed to send the help email through, so perhaps clear cookies if you get the same infinite looping issue."

You sir, are a genius. Worked and my problem has been submitted. I'm not holding out hope, it's not the end of the world, but I know it saved at the time as I had spent hours playing that thing. Thank you for sharing the info.

Cheers!

Glad to be of use :D

Prestonscott89

Stop hating
really japan has a freaking eevee promotion going on? do they not get a new promotion like every other damn week? Anywho I got my Espeon as well..on May 5th which is for some reason the day i thought we would get our Eeeveelutions, figured out i clicked play again the day i played that stupid game...this time i caught myself.

dancingmonkey

Bringer of woe...
Just got this email:

Hello Trainer!

Thank you for contacting Pokemon Support!

We see that you are experiencing an issue regarding the eevee evolution promotion.

We will be investigating further into this issue through your account records. We shall update you with any information that we come across and how the issue will be handled.

We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

Sincerely,

Pokemon Support Team

So it seems there is hope yet for my Umbreon.

KimmyC

Seems that they are looking into the situation. I got this in my Email this morning.

Hello, Trainer!

We see that you are experiencing an issue with obtaining your Eevee Evolution Promotion.

This is a known issue and we are currently investigating each account individually. We will update you as soon as any additional information arises.

Thank you very much for your continued patience with this issue!

Sincerely,

Pokémon Support Team

xsedr

The Moral Aethiest
Espeon wasn't there despite several playthroughs. Also what is this email address people are emailing? I can't find it and I really want to get one in soon.

KimmyC

Espeon wasn't there despite several playthroughs. Also what is this email address people are emailing? I can't find it and I really want to get one in soon.

You send in a Ask a question form on their support page on the Global Link website. Sending a direct email won't work.

Lee Sin

Formerly MegaLeaf
I got the email thing yesterday, I'M just hoping that the Pokemon Company made a mistake and that I can get my Leafeon.

Johto-Master

Wow, more inefficiency. Taking the time to look at EVERY individual account? Where my account has no trace of me ever playing the game? Why don't they just put the game back up? It's sounding like they don't want us to have them.

InnocentFire

I got a Glaceon. It's super cute and it's shiny form is epic. A lot of people went with Espeon... Abilities are nice, but I'm not really going to be using my eeveelution for anything in a serious battle. Espeon is also very ugly in my opinion xD Any-who it wasn't hard to get what I wanted, I just collected only the ice blocks to get it. The game was super easy and I got it on the first try ^^

Lee Sin

Formerly MegaLeaf
Looking back onto the first page of this thread, it seems that it must be Pokemon International's fault here since they didn't save our Eeveelutions properly.

xsedr

The Moral Aethiest
You send in a Ask a question form on their support page on the Global Link website. Sending a direct email won't work.

And that raises even further questions; mainly "How do i do that?" I can't find a link anywhere on the site and i'm signed in

KimmyC

And that raises even further questions; mainly "How do i do that?" I can't find a link anywhere on the site and i'm signed in

on the Global link website there should be a link called Customer Service...

Status
Not open for further replies.